Glasto-Aposto-Fest

by Abaddon 13 Replies latest jw friends

• mikelites
    mikelites

Hi I went to Glasto for the first time in 2000 ( took my son and daughter but didn't see them for the whole weekend . Apart from the Friday night , getting settled in the dark and the Mud ... the rest of the weekend was suberb!! even ROLF HARRIS!! I heard a rumour that Pink Floyd were going to play this year if thats so then I'll definately see you there !!

"Isn't life terrible thank God"

DYLAN THOMAS...
    (Top Welsh Bloke!!)

• home_and_dry
    home_and_dry
    Home&Dry: Missed PSB as reviewing another band for the Glasto Review, can't remember who, but I have to confess, I would have hardly been disappointed as thet are, well, just the PSB's.

*Tut Tut* Abaddon!! I don't know, people these days!!! You just don't know what you missed!

We all make a mess of our lives from time to time
    It's part of the process that you stumble as you climb

• cynicus
    cynicus

ab: Rowwen Heze is a band from Limburg, and their lyrics are all in a north-Limburgian dialect. Not sure if your local Brabo-variety-lingo is sufficient to make anything from it though. I bet it's not.

They can be found at: http://www.rowwenheze.nl

---
    Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

mikelites; Rolf Harris was sensational!! I was backstage with my girlfriend, and the atmosphere coming off the audience (did you get into the tent? It was rather jammed!) was so intense it made your eyes water.

cynicus; My basic Dutch is at 'shopping' standard still, as I work in a multinational and have been doing a distance learning course to finish my degree since I moved to Holland, so whilst I'd probably note a difference of dialect (I can tell the difference between an Amsterdammer and a Brabantian), I'd still be 'eh?'

home_and_dry; I know exactly what I missed with the PSB's! No tears, just different taste!!

People living in glass paradigms shouldn't throw stones...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit