Is this the year the WT Falls?

by Jim Dee 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Beans
    Beans

I would say No also because 98% of them don`t even know what is going on!
    Beans

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

I don't believe that they will go down......at least for a long long time. First off because of the cultish attitude. They have these people truly believing that this is the ONLY true religion.

If they pushed for more money from these people they would give it. Especially if the push included "This is for Jehovah". I have seen people post on this board about people who basically can't afford to pay their own bills but they give money to a very rich organization. I don't think the money will stop as long as people have money in their hands.

Second of all I think these people are being abused. And if you watch daytime talk shows you can see almost every day shows on abused spouses (et all) and yet these people stand by the very person who is abusing them. At some point, whether it is the JW's or in an abusive relationship, the abused one loses their identity and believes they are nothing without their abuser.

No, I don't think they will go down as long as they stay the great salesmen that they have been/are.

• uncle jimbo
    uncle jimbo

No, the WT will be around in some form for a long time. They adapt (as JT pointed out). But, JT failed to mention WHY they CAN adapt.

Because the (vast) majority of brainwashed little dubbies will beleive anything "Momma" say, even if "Momma" keeps changing what she says. Even if they did a complete 180 on blood tomorrow and allowed any type of blood transfusion, 95% of dubs would be "praising Jah for the new light." And still greasing the wheels of the machine with $$$$.

100 years from now, future JW's will look upon Freddie's "unique" interpretations much like we look upon Russell's kookier ideas.

sad,
    uncy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit