Hello Everyone!!!

by Crank!!! 31 Replies latest jw friends

• sd-7
    sd-7

Hello. Hopefully your story is the equivalent of a Jason Statham action film. "Crank 3: Pioneer School". You have to maintain zeal for the ministry or else you'll explode, so you embark on a series of high-speed return visits, letter writing, and street-working through gas stations, laundromats, and grocery stores. That would be rather exciting.

Look forward to reading your ACTUAL story...

--sd-7

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Welcome to our rather large dysfunctional family! We all may be screwed up, but I like to think we're pretty awesome.

• sabastious
    sabastious

Don't become a JW opposer, just become someone who speaks out against injustice!

Welcome!

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Welcome to our rather large dysfunctional family! We all may be screwed up, but I like to think we're pretty awesome.

A few screws short of functional, but awesome nonetheless.

-Sab

• Franklin Massey
    Franklin Massey

Welcome Crank.

Sab, I like your style. "Don't become a JW opposer, just become someone who speaks out against injustice!"

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Exactly, Sab. "They" want to call us "opposers". I'd like to think of us as freedom fighters.

• laverite
    laverite

Welcome to JWN! It may not be much, but it's home.

• flipper
    flipper

CRANK- Welcome to the board ! I look forward to your story and getting to know you better. Pull up a chair and welcome to freedom of mind and expression

• SlipnSlide
    SlipnSlide

Welcome Crank,

I hope that you find the encouragement that you need here and I'm sure that you'll make a lot of friends.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome to the dark side...we do have cookies, LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit