What is a false prophet?

by Spade 95 Replies latest watchtower bible

• aqwsed12345
  • designs
    designs

Third Type Prophets are funny

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Cameron's work is great, but he himself is still captive of a concept: That there is a personal God in the sky who actually has "prophets". So there are no "true prophets" either. There are only psychics, seers, and human channelers, and they work within the laws that were REQUIRED to be put in place by the Creator God, who is not the "Most High". The Divine Spark that sets humans apart from everything else is the only piece of God that we have to work with. Everything else is the shadow of the reality. Since "God" is evolving just as we are, it has no idea which path we are going to take, so "prophecies" are dependent on whether or not we want to fulfill them.

We are co-creators that were put here to fix an imperfect world, not squatters living on a planet that we screwed up after it was given to us in "perfect" condition. That is the BIG LIE of the Bible.

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

We are co-creators that were put here to fix an imperfect world, not squatters living on a planet that we screwed up after it was given to us in "perfect" condition. That is the BIG LIE of the Bible.

hmmm... is there proof to this statement.

• Mary
    Mary
    brotherdan asked: Mary, you think "Spade" is "Alice"?

Yep. "Spade" is really Alice.in.Wonderland reincarnated. She invented a totally ficticious male character, pretended that he had never been a Dub, but was only married to one and had no real interest in JWs as a whole. She did this because she figured no one would be able to figure out who "Spade" really is. "Spade" made a horrific comment about my brother in law dying (which I asked Lady Lee to delete) and started attacking me, which I found bizarre, since "Spade" had only been on the board for a couple of weeks and I had not had any interaction with this person at all. You can only keep up a facade for so long though, and pretty soon, the "I-ve-never-been-a-Witness-and-have-no-real-interest-in-them "Spade" because defending a religion he supposedly had never been a part of or cared about. Then the cut-and-pastes from the WT's literature started. When a few of us put two and two together and stated on the board that we were pretty sure that "Spade" was really AIW, this was not denied by "Spade" who only could mumble something about who they are isn't any of our business and proceeded to tell me that I had made some previous comments that they had not appreciated.

The lies, the language, the cut and pastes, the refusal to actually be able to defend against the overwhelming proof that the WTS is indeed a false prophet (amongst other topics), and the continual 'coming back for more' all mirrors the poster we all knew as Alice.in.Wonderland.

I see that uh, "Spade" has no rebuttal for Terry's post. Or anyone else's either, except to post another cut-and-paste.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan
    he himself is still captive of a concept: That there is a personal God in the sky who actually has "prophets".

This could be said about evolutionists too. We gotta stop calling each other names and insulting each other. Seriously, evolutionists are captives of the concept that something can come from nothing without any previous cause. Creationists are captives of the concept of God. The only ones that really aren't captives are the agnostics and the people that really don't give a damn.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Mary, I'm glad to know that. I hated debating with Alice. The reasoning function in her brain didn't seem to work. I wish everyone knew how pointless debates are with her.

• bohm
    bohm

brotherdan:

This could be said about evolutionists too.

here we go...

We gotta stop calling each other names and insulting each other. Seriously, evolutionists are captives of the concept that something can come from nothing without any previous cause.

no, evolution is how life change through time. its not about how things appear in a puff of magic.

I think Spade should be banned for having multiple accounts. if its not okay for the rest of us, why is it okay for a scumbag like AiW who try to hurt other people.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Same old Cut and Paste..

Make shit up and hope somebody believes you..

AliceIn Wonder Spade GlueLand..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I wan't particularly talking about biological evolution. I was talking about the concept that all matter can be tracked back to an infinite singularity that did not have a prior "cause". I'm talking about information systems randomly being generated and WORKING from non-information.

Evolution is a concept. And people have "proofs" of evolution just like creationists have "proofs". Like I said, the only ones that aren't captives are the ones that don't care or are happy to say "I don't know".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit