Do yo know your options - Jan KM 2011 Answers?

by Sharpie 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Sharpie
    Sharpie

Hey I was wondering if anyone has the answers for this weeks KM part Do you know your options

Questions are-
    What is the main reason why Jehovah witnesses refuse blood tranfusions

When it comes to medical care, what do JW's desire?

What basic rights do patients have?

Why is it rational and responsible to choose tranfusions alternatives?

When sever blood loss occurs, what 2 urgent priorities do doctors have?

What are 4 princeples of transfusions alternative strategies?

How do doctors -

-Minimize blood loss
    -Conserve red blood cells?
    -Stimulate blood production
    -Recover lost blood?

Describe the procedures known as - Hemodilution and Cell savage

What should you want to be informed about regarding any tranfusion alternatives?

Can serious and complicated surgeries be performed without the use of blood tranfusions

What postive development is taking place wihtin the medical community?

Link to km http://www.sendspace.com/file/74jkdi

• satinka
    satinka

This is a test, right?

satinka

• Sharpie
    Sharpie

@satinka pretty much. We dont have the dvd and I just wanna say a thing or two. Plus I know the elders get the answers written out by the good ol' boys in brooklyn with every shipment of KM's

• sir82
    sir82
    What is the main reason why Jehovah witnesses refuse blood tranfusions

The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses has interpreted the Bible's prohibition on eating the blood of hunted or slaughtered animals as a prohibition of life-saving transfusions of blood drawn from living humans; Jehovah's Witnesses refuse blood transfusions because they are incapable of reaching conclusions on their own (or are unwilling to do so) and think that "obeying the Governing Body" is morally equivalent to "obeying God". Many also fear being disfellowshipped for choosing the "wrong" fraction, and so just say no to all fractions.

Raise your hand and say that at the service meeting!

The look on your elders' faces will be priceless!

• NotBlind
    NotBlind

Oh no - not again.

This is the exact same article - word for word - that was in the January 2009 KM and the January 2007 KM. These fools don't even have the ambition to change the words around when they reprint the same article every 24 months for the sheep to lick up.

I wonder if any of the rank-and-file even noticed.

• Sharpie
    Sharpie

Does anyone have an answer sheet?

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

At Km school it was mentioned that many publishers have not filled out the advance medical directive and that is why we receive such timely reminders. Can you blame someone for not filling out a legal document based on a nonsensical religious interpretation?

Lurkers- don't sign it if you don't understand it.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

At Km school it was mentioned that many publishers have not filled out the advance medical directive and that is why we receive such timely reminders.

So many are throwing it away, quietly. Control is slipping away. Though the active ones may still believe in other parts of the religion, the blood doctrine is losing alot of grip.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

At our meeting the secretary said 25 out of 54 active publishers have filled out the advance directive (I mean the big form not the card, I forget what it is called) in our congregation. He indicated that was a bit disappointing, although he suggested maybe some had filled it out and were looking after it themselves. (You are supposed to give it to the secretary I gather) I actually thought it was a high response rate. As for me I neither filled it out nor am I an active publisher.

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

We're not interested in their shitty blood-doctrines anymore. Why do you need the answers?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit