Anyone in the Tampa, Florida area?

by cabasilas 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Anyone here in the Tampa area willing to help do some JW related research at the downtown library for me?

If so, send me a PM.

Thanks!

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

BTT.

What I need particularly is someone who can access old Tampa City directories from the 70s and 80s for a JW related project. These might be available in other South Florida libraries so you might not have to be in Tampa itself to join in this project.

If anyone is interested, just send a PM. I may be away from the computer part of the weekend but I will get back to you.

Many thanks!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I live 8 hours away from Tampa. I could help you, but it will cost you some $$$.

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

llamalcool, thanks for checking in! Here's hoping there's JWN reader closer to Tampa that can volunteer.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

it would not hurt to ask librarian over there. What do you think?

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Thanks. Tried that but they don't do requests over the phone or by email. That's what prompted this request.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Try to email all libraries til you find a willing person to help you.

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

I'll try that too. Perhaps, eventually, a forum member from South Florida will see this and be willing to help.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Why not try to start a new topic for South Floridians not only for People from Tampa?

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Perhaps...just seeing if some Tampa folks are online here and willing to help.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit