FOODALLS

by Aussie Oz 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz
    Post 66 of 66
    Since 12/27/2010

ITS BECOME VERY APPARENT TO ME THAT THIS SITE IS BEING MONITORED BY EITHER "DIED-IN-THE-WOOL" JWs OR "JESUITS"..DOESN'T MATTER WHICH BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL THE SAME. ALL ONE HAS TO DO IS JUST STEP BACK A TAKKE A GOOD LOOK AT ALL THE "NEGITIVE" IDIOTIC CLAP-TRAP THAT COME AT PEOPLE JUST TRYING TO EXPRESS THEIR OWN VIEWS ON THINGS HERE! PLUS IF ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T SUPPORT "RELIGIOUS' VIEWS IT PARTICULARLY TARGETED! THAT SMACKS OF "PREJUSTICE"!

Sorry dude. This forum IS NOT A UFO FORUM.

IT IS A FORUM FOR EX JWs TO DISCUSS THEIR LIVES AND EXCAHNGE INFORMATION AND HELP.

go find some other place to whip up your nonsense that does not harm those who come here to LEARN.

You have your 15 mins of fame for bringing up a subject, 99% dont agree or care. So how about actually contributing something that might help questioning ones see the truth about the watchtower society?

and don't go jibber on about thats what you are doing either...

keep your UFO claptrap off here. There is a time and place for it, just not here. Go find it.

oz

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

I heard that Adelaide is the UFO capitol of Australia

• finallysomepride
  • Twitch
    Twitch

Yea hilarious. A UFO conspiricist crying that he isn't taken seriously, and we/the forum are the problem.

LOL

• foodalls
    foodalls

This last post just goes a long way to prove what I said about the 'BORG"!...And I aready know about all the problems they are having at their Headquarters...its turn into a "Dictatorship' there...but make NO MISTAKE... ALL RELIGION WITH NOT SURVIVE "DISCLOSURE"...AND THERES NOTHING THEY WILL BE ABLE TO PROTECT THEMSELVES FROM "HIGHLY PROBABLE" CONSEQUENCES AS A RESULT OF ALL THE 'EVEIL' THEY HAVE PERPATRATED OVER THERE!

AND FRIENDS YOU CAN SIT THERE AND "ACT' LIKE NOTHING WILL HAPPEN...BUT MARK MY WORDS...BECAUSE YOU "WILL" REMEMBER THEM...GUARANTEED!

IF I WERE A BETTING MAN I WOULD BET $1,000,000,000.00 THAT THEY WILL FAIL!I WAS AT A 2 HOUR LONG CONFERENCE YESTERDAY MORNING WITH "INSIDERS" IN THE POLITICAL AND FINANCIAL INTEREST, THATS WHY I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THEY ARE GOING "BYE-BYE" MORE LIKELY BEFORE THIS YEAR ENDS!..."SO GET OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE...IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO "SHARE" WITH HER IN HER "MANY SINS"!!! SOUND FAMILIAR???

• james_woods
    james_woods

Yup, sounds VERY famalier. You have been posting it for 67 posts since Dec 27 last year.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

I do not feel that the WTS will fall anytime soon. They have just too much money, too good of lawyers, and loyal supporters.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The Aliens are coming ..... the Aliens are coming run for your lives !

And the Apocalyptic fear mongering cult known as the JWS doesn't attract the Loony tunes........right

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I do not feel that the WTS will fall anytime soon. They have just too much money, too good of lawyers, and loyal supporters.

And, I have heard, a binding contract with the "greys" that control our government from their secret headquarters under Wright-Patterson Air Force Base...

• foodalls
    foodalls

JUST KEEP WATCHING...NO AMOUNT MONEY OR LAWYERS WILL SAVE THEM FROM THE "FATE" THAT AWAITS "ALL RELIGIONS"!!!

THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLDS "FINANCIAL" SITUATION IS GOING TO CHANGE AT ANY MOMENT NOW...KEEP YOUR EYES "OPEN"!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit