Hello to everyone from Totally ADD

by TotallyADD 20 Replies latest jw friends

• scary21
    scary21

Like nice dream said on an earlier post........Born in Brain ...that.s what I had!!!!!!.......but not anymore ...thanks to all of you

• scary21
    scary21

welcome ADD

• villabolo
    villabolo

You served as an elder with ADD? Well I guess most of them don't pay attention to what they're doing anyway .

If you don't mind my asking you, what meds and doses do you take?

Welcome to the nuthouse.

Villabolo

• Think About It
    Think About It

TotallyADD.......welcome to the forum. Glad you joined. You will have much of value to add to the board when you are ready to post more.

Think About It

• yesidid
    yesidid

Welcome Totally ADD,

We are very happy to have you with us, and look forward to reading more of your experiences.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hello and welcome !

Loz x

• whereami
    whereami

Welcome aboard!!!

Looking forward to hear more of your story.

• I quit!
    I quit!

Nice to meet you TotallyADD.

• Hadit
    Hadit

Welcome! Wow - that must have been a big deal to step down as the PO! Any difficulties with them accepting it? So glad that you are both fading together! It's great that you have each other for support.

I had no other reference point in my life. I could not draw from any other experience in my life.

So true! I think that is the whole point of segregating ones from the 'world' and keeping them so busy and tied down that they don't have time for any other life experiences - thus no reference point other than the WT. The infamous question: "Where else are we to go?" I think there are many sitting in the KH who know it's not the truth but are scared and don't have a clue how to start a life without the WT. Having no other support system is also difficult. The whole thing is just so sad. Hopefully, they will find sites like this and see that life beyond the WT is possible.

I wish you all the best!

Hadit

• Chalam
    Chalam

Welcome TotallyADD!

That's a lot of lurking but I think Sylvia still wears the crown ;)

http://images3.cafepress.com/product/390157473v0_480x480_Front_Color-BlackWhite.jpg

Blessings in Christ,

Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit