Funny Picture Of Dudley Assembley Hall In The UK!!

by Hairyhegoat 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Well here we have the borg trying to scare more people to come to the meeting at the Circut Assembley Hall Dudley West Midlands UK..With the new film out at the time when this pic was taken

I hope you all like this.

HHG is a bit crazy as you can tell what I dig up on this excuse for a christian organisation

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

LOL funny pic.

I remember when I told a holier-than-thou PO and his wife that I was going to see "Armageddon". I think they thought I was being smart until the dummies realised it was a movie I was talking about!

• watersprout
    watersprout

LOL! I drove past that hall yesterday! Bleurg! It made me sick to my stomach...I got baptised in that place...Bad memories i tell ya!

Peace

• hotspur
    hotspur

Ooh - that place! Made me shudder...... the times I've been there - yeuk.

Nice capture, well spotted - well, you couldn't it miss really :)

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I presume that is the old Ass'embly hall , the one I've seen is a newish build project?

• bigmac
    bigmac

was that date on the poster yet another prediction?

nice one HHG

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

LOL !

The film caused a chuckle when it was on release..my wife enjoyed saying that she had seen Armageddon and I used to say that I was bored in Armageddon..but I don't know how many other dubs saw it.

Dudley Assembly Hall was a real dump when I came up here in the mid 90's ..I had been used to a new Hall in The South and this was a real shock. It had broken fittings, lights missing and a general air of being run down. I complained to the C/O when he came and he agreed and said they had run out of money to fix it ....

I believe that later on it was renovated but we have not been back there

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

Shudders but then remind myself that I never, ever have to go there again. Tah rah rah bum de-ay, tah rah rah bum de-ay

Peace

• I quit!
    I quit!

The dubs should have asked them to leave it up and just changed the date on the bottom to read "Coming Soon"

• nugget
    nugget

excellent.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit