Recent JW EXPEDITIONS TO MOUNT ARARAT

by Utopian Reformist 34 Replies latest jw friends

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

U.R.Stupid:

Any 10 year old can see that the second photo is a doctored version of the first photo.

What's you problem? Same as all those hundreds of Watchtower Lawsuits you claim, but refuse to document?

Note that the above photo is labeled "54", while this next photo is labeled "54-ELAB".

• Moxy
    Moxy

i dont think the fact the photos are doctored is in question. UR accepts that and the correspondance i posted earlier seems to indicate that palego admitted it at some point. but he suuuure seems less than candid about it. 'ELAB' in tiny tiny letters, and using the word 'images' instead of photos. shouldnt it be right at the top of the page with these images, in big letters: "NOT REAL PHOTOS - RECONSTRUCTIONS ONLY TO AID IN ILLUSTRATING WHAT OUR RESEARCH LEADS US TO BELIEVE IS BURIED HERE"? he torpedoes his credibility with his piss-poor presentation.

mox

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

MAD:

All I am trying to accomplish is to get an answer directly from the source. How does anyone which photo is doctored? If brushing can add things to a photo, then it can remove them as well? Is that reasonable enough for you?

Now, I will post their answer when I get it and we will see what THEY have to say. If they fudged the pictures and admit, well then the question is who posted the altered photo and why? If they claim not to have altered anything, or someone else altered the photo to "frame" them, then that is another story altogether. Whatever the case, I am looking for answers. Can you help? Do you have any valuable input, other than attacks and accusations?

At least I made you part of a song today.

Now, back to the courts thing...Don't even try it. You were provided everything necessary to look that stuff up, minus my own password into the system. Simon can verify whether or not I am from the federal courts by checking his log files and he can trace which gateway I post from, moron. Now, go to the federal courthouse in your area and follow the instructions, it's free and you can see whether or not I am lying, other than your cheap bravado.

You're scared to look. You want to me post, so you can call and turn me in, right? Who do I look like, Fred Hall, NYT?

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Hold on MOXY:

I know this sounds strange, but I am NOT totally convinced that they doctored anything, YET. I want THEM to tell me directly or deny it. Then I want to know why and who keeps funding the expeditions.

• Utopiano Reformato
    Utopiano Reformato

I am expecting a reply today. I literally asked about both versions of the same picture, and whether or not either one was doctored.

Whatever answer I receive will be posted here ASAP.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit