Ladies, what men's cologne makes you melt?

by sacolton 22 Replies latest jw friends

• sacolton
    sacolton

Would like to know what colognes for men really turn you on.

• mamalove
    mamalove

I like ones like Cool Water, Eternity. Just go to a Macy's and smell until you find something fresh, light, and nothing resembling Old Spice or an old geezer smell or musk--yuck. I cannot remember names of any new colognes, but I know the smell when I get a whiff and it does make me melt a little. During Christmas, all of the fliers would seem to have samples stuck in the pages, and I found some really nice ones.

If memory serves me right from my travels, there are stores in OK called Ulta? We have them where I am from, but I recall seeing one on a business trip to OK. Utla has tons of cologne and perfume. Check it out, the pretty lady at the counter will help you.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I used to wear cool water! My favorite right now is "La Male" by Jean Paul Gaultier

P.S - Are you doing research sacolton?

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

Aqua Di Gio... from Armani

Armani Code...

Blue from Channel... (new)

They seem to that to my wife...LOL

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

polo

• truthseekeriam
  • journey-on
    journey-on

Dolce & Gabbana........love it!

Please don't knock Old Spice, mamalove. When I get a whiff of it, I am instantaneously in my grandpa's arms laying my head on his chest!

• minimus
    minimus

Actually, my ex bought me Polo Blue for XMas. I love it!. (I have about 50 plus different types of colognes that I wear, usually I mix a small dab of 2 different ones).

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I actually like Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.

• LV101
    LV101

this is an old one --- and i've brought home ALL OF THEM and he tries them and the all time FAV is by Lagerfeld (classic, the original). it was only sold for yrs. at neimans and saks and now it's at WALMART and PENNEYS! i keep trying to replace it w/a better standby and haven't been able to. he wears it and all the ole ladies and young complement him. even when we're out socially acquaintances/friends try to find out the cologne he wears and it's funny. a runner up (but after an hr. or two of wear wasn't as good) is Boucheron. the gals at saks give me every sample of new ones they get, and i feel bad he's wearing cologne from walmart -- but then after all, lagerfeld does design the Chanel handbags.

don't think we've tried out the Chanel Blue and will pick up --- also Creed (sold at neimans) is an unbelievable fragrance line (w/several scents available).

LV101

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit