Need help with my 'story' assignment please?

by Lozhasleft 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I've got a deadline for this assignment in 48 hours....and I'm stuck...any ideas would be appreciated !

Story so far...

Middle aged lady is in park walking her dog and discovers a baby covered in the autumn leaves under a tree...the baby is alive and well....

What next?

Loz x

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

But the baby has 3 eyes and a tail!

This is no ordinary baby.....

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Lol @ you BP

Loz x

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

but in 20 years time wishes it had been left to die as the crazy wide eyed lady that picked her up turned out to be a Jehovah's Witness...

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I'm sorry!

we are not helping are we!?

seriously, you need to come up with maybe how this 3 eyed, tailed JDub kid starts university and work backwards to the start?

Or chronicle the short unhappy life of a 3 eyed....abandoned at birth and given faux love.

damn, there i go again...

oz

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

However, the baby realises it is really a reptilian alien from the outer reaches of Xerutipox, a galaxy millions of miles from our own.

When it turns 25, all its former lives come back into his memory, and he decides to try to return to his original home.

He tries, only to be caught by some men in black, who think he is the Messiah fortold in ancient secret society texts....

• nugget
    nugget

why was it there?

Perhaps the mother was a jw girl too frightened to admit the fact that she had a baby, Old enough to live away from home so able to keep it secret. Perhaps the woman who discovers the child is the babies grandmother.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Lol @ all of you...thank you for some sensible input Nugget

Loz x

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

My input wasn't sensible????.....

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I'm not conversant enough with reptilian aliens BP to follow through with it...?

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit