Arizona massacre -- Where does JW line of self defense get crossed?

by FatFreek 2005 20 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

In your wildest fantasy, imagine for a moment, that this woman (the 61 year-old) just happened to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses. Her letter to the local body of elders could look like this:

Dear Brothers: I have a guilty conscience. I am an elderly sister and was recently involved in a horrific incident where 7 people were murdered by a maniac gunman. Yes, it was me who along with others, used physical force on this perpetrator making it impossible for him to take more lives as he was about to re-load his gun. I was the one, who removed the fresh magazine of 31 bullets from his grasp. It's possible that in my desperation that I may have even broken one of this poor man's fingers when I participated with others in such a wicked deed.

Now that I've come to my senses I realize that I must get right with Jehovah and feel that a confession is needed. You see, none of the people in this crowd were of the types of people that qualify, by your definition, to defend -- Please tell me when and where I must meet with the Judicial Committee for my disciplinary hearing.

Your humble sister.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit