Saturday night in the sticks.Unfathomably Bored.Any advice?

by aquagirl 14 Replies latest jw friends

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Ok,so its Saturday night here in West OrangePeel,Sticksville.Been waiting for a storm all day that didnt come.No one is around,cept the same ol same ol.They are as tired of me as I am them.Dont have TV,just Internet.Got Netflix coming out of my pores,as well as You Tube and Little Britian reruns..What sare you all up to tonight in Babylon?

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Sunday morning here...

anyway, could i suggest perhaps taking all your clothes off and streaking?

It is an invigorating exercise and may well also liven up the entire town...

you could also make bible chants while you run, but that would be optional

oz ;)

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Here in the UK tonight there's been nothing on the tv worth watching anyway....I've been slogging through assignments most of the day so I could've done with some light relief too.. just noticed your location Aquagirl...does that mean you're an Eddie Izzard fan?

Loz x

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

I love Eddie Izzard....Im actually in New England.When I filled in my location when starting this forum,many years ago,I was possessed by Satan for a moment and lied about my whereabouts...lol

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Yea me and the OH love him too ...saw him live not long ago...amazing feat with the marathons too...me I'm struggling to get the WII fit out of the box lol...

Loz x

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

HHG also can say TV is cac in the UK tonight!!! Having to watch a re run!! of the sweeny...

HHG

• Satanus
    Satanus

Here's something you can do, all by yourself. First, see how long you can hold your breath. Don't try too hard, just somewhat. Do that about 3 times. Then, sit comfortably and focus on your breathing. Gradually, slow it down. Do that for about 15 minutes to half an hour. That should change your mind state and make boredom dissappear. It does take a bit of effort, though.

S

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

You could order a real doll for next Saturday night.

Here's a time killer.

http://www.jigzone.com/

Call one of us.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Isn't there something Satanic you should be doing?

Tarot cards?

Ouija board?

Joining the local coven? Must be something evil you can do...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

You must have tried the jigsaw puzzles. I don't do real ones, but the virtual ones are fun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit