Adam's sin

by The Finger 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• The Finger
    The Finger

Today if I think of the flesh and how i would like to sin I firstly think of sex. Adultery. Then I think of drunkeness and gambling and gluttonly ect. But mostly sex.

Adam sinned by eating some fruit. But unless he wanted to f*ck his kids or a Gorilla there was no extra sex. No bars to go to. No gambling. Of course he could eat alot of extra fruit . We know what that would do. But no Pizza, No Beer. No fun.

What a waste.

He gave up everything for an extra piece of fruit and watching his wife cover her nakedness.

lol.

• The Finger
    The Finger

I totally disagree with you.

Adam wanted freedom.

• The Finger
  • Ding
    Ding

You're having a great debate with yourself here.

Let us know how it comes out.

• The Finger
    The Finger

Ding.

I will.

• Lion Cask
    Lion Cask

I once worked with a woman who talked to herself. One day I walked into an otherwise empty room and she was in the middle of a conversation with herself but she abrupty stopped speaking. After about five minutes she said, "Do you think people who talk to themselves are strange?". I replied, "Well, no, not really. I sometimes talk to myself, too." To which she turned to me and said, "Mind your own business. I wasn't talking to you."

• The Finger
    The Finger

Its the Rusty Nails.

• Ding
    Ding

Reminds me of a Perry White line from the 1950s TV show:

"I know they say you shouldn't talk to yourself, but -- Great Caesar's ghost -- sometimes I'm the only one around here sane enough to talk to!"

• Lion Cask
    Lion Cask
    Its the Rusty Nails.

And here I thought it was the shrooms.

• The Finger
    The Finger

Finger,

I don't give a flying f*ck what you think.

Adam wanted to be God. (and not wait)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit