The Agonizing Last Words of Programmer Bill Zeller *READ WARNING FIRST*

by Yizuman 22 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

This letter, left by man who was sexually abused as a child, commited suicide after being unable to function in his life post molestation. It's very disturbing and may cause triggers from those who are survivors of sexual abuse, so this is my warning to those that may be very sensitive to this issue as from what I have read, left a very powerful and raw sense of emotions while reading this.....

Wow, gave me a very powerful insight, I'm beginning to understand....although I do disagree some key points he has addressed, but sadden he's no longer with the living. I can understand his position, his pain and how the molestation has effected his life.

At the end, I feel really sad for him....

Instead of posting it all here, I'm leaving a link instead and a warning for those that are very sensitive on this issue and for those that are survivors of child molestation.....

You've been warned.....

http://gizmodo.com/5726667/the-agonizing-last-words-of-bill-zeller?skyline=true&s=i

Yiz

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Found this, apparently he's a member of MetaTalk....

http://metatalk.metafilter.com/20205/RIP-Bill-Zeller

Yiz

• Yizuman
  • Violia
    Violia

Yiz

thank you so much for that link. I read the entire note. Another victim of child molestation and religious abuse.

Anyone with abuse issues will know understand this "darkness" he describes. I have never seen it described so well.

RIP Bill

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I was going to post this too. Incredible.

• baltar447
    baltar447

I can't begin to imagine the horror that this person endured. I feel terrible that another human being has gone through this and feels so without hope that in desperation decides to end their own life.

Perhaps if he had found the right therarpy, he could have worked through his issues and found a life worth living and sharing with others. I only hope there's some justice in this world and whoever put him through this awful abuse isn't around to be a blight on humanity any longer. Anyone that inflicts this type of trauma on children shouldn't be allowed to continue their existence.

I couldn't help but notice how his parents treated him, kicking him out of the home. How that paralells the experience of many JW kids who've been kicked to the curb. To all lurkers with children out there, think about this! If your children are acting out in some way, GET THEM HELP! I'm not talking about elders grilling them I'm talking about professional help! Perhaps there's a deep, dark reason that they act the way they do and if you love them you won't kick them out but you'll do what you can to get them the help they need.

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

Damn.

I know where he could have gotten help.

JDW

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

This is a heartbreaking story.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

This makes me very sad. I understand what he means by the darkness.

BTS

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Where there is no love, there is only hate and despair.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit