Suspended Profile

by cyberjesus 6 Replies latest jw friends

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

I would like to make my official request to have my account suspended for a week. Since I wont be able to post during the following week because I have many things to do I ask to please suspend my account.

If my account is suspended it will prevent me from type any kind of comments.

I must acknowledge that I might change my mind after 2 days and I will request a reversal of the suspension but I can not promise anything.

Please please

and good luck to you.

Oh I have another reason, because I have nothing nice to say... so since I have nothing nice to say I would request the suspension until my circumstances change.

Thanks

• shamus100
    shamus100

Please suspend mine immediately and permanently. But I may make one last sappy thread about it, weeping about how this gosh-darned world is just so unfair, and how I am owed all on the internet.

I shall plant a tree for you, cyberjesus, and sing "sunrise, sunset" with a tear running down my face. ;D

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

It'd be funny if Simon was bored and decided to have some fun.... lol....

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hmmmmm... got a "monkey on your back", dear CJ (peace to you and no pun intended, at least with regard to any resident monkeys!)? LOLOLOL! Maybe Simon will create a "rehab room" for folks like you - LOLOLOL!

Have you considered unplugging your computer? I mean, sometimes it takes some "tough love," dear one. Or maybe you just have to hit rock bottom - LOLOLOL!

However it turns out, peace to you... and hope you can "maintain" and "stay on the wagon" during your time off!

A slave of Christ,

SA, who meant no offense to any monkeys... tree-planting, face-ripping, or otherwise (and peace to such ones, as well!)...

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

had one on my front but... ah never mind :-) So when do I get suspended? I need to know so I can go officially

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I'd say I would miss you, but you will just come back and tell me why you left again. So, SEE YA.

• Scully
    Scully

Sorry, we don't accommodate requests to suspend accounts. We expect adults to behave like adults and if they don't wish to post, or visit the site, then they won't.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit