'OKM_January_2011_Britain_OCRd.pdf'

by fokyc 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• fokyc
    fokyc

'OKM_January_2011_Britain_OCRd.pdf'

http://www.box.net/shared/5gf1i7bxks

Sorry it is late, weather, ice and snow!

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Thank you.

Re the Family Worship Evening

'One married couple wrote regarding the blessings they have enjoyed: ''As a pioneer couple without children, we really look forward to our Family Worship night. We feel like we are drawing closer to each other and to our heavenly Father. Now when we wake up on the day that we have scheduled to study together, we say to each other: 'Guess what tonight is? Family Worship night!' '' (bolds mine)

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

The principle of a family or otherwise getting together to study the Bible's good points, or the Koran's for that matter, is a good ideal.

It's just not for me.

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Re Preparing for Family Worship night

'Some family heads write out a brief agenda and place it where the family can easily see it, such as on the refrigerator. This creates excitement and anticipation and gives the family time to prepare if needed.' (bolds mine)

Maybe I'm too cynical.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Publisher numbers continue to go stubbornly up.

• yknot
    yknot

Got email!

As always...... I deeply appreciate you sharing these!

• fokyc
    fokyc

Thank you YKnot, I like the pics!

Don't forget to SAVE page 6!

I think it might be your ticket through the forthcoming great tribulation,

remember Armageddon is just around the corner!

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

When we wake up on the day that we have scheduled to study together, we say to each other: 'Guess what tonight is? Family Worship night! ' After that we let out a large sigh, turn to each other and say 'Fuck my life' in tedious synchronicity.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Subliminal message in there. Like how they tell you how you should feel about such a family night. Thought stopping technique, "Ohhhh, the KM says we should be happy for this arrangement, so we must be the happiest people in the world, no other religion provides food at the proper time like we do!'

• factfinder
    factfinder

Thank you!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit