Sooo happy with my new life

by ele_lux 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• ele_lux
    ele_lux

I haven't posted in a while, it's just that i've been so busy with my new life!! I'm so glad i left the org, and so is my brother. I feel so much happier, i'm at peace, i don't have that feeling like something's missing anymore. And I've made new friends who are great people. I have a new job that i'm loving. And I celebrated the new year for the first time :P That was a lot of fun ^^. My birthday is coming up and I'm curious about that date from my new perspective.

I know it feels this way because everything is new to me, but deep inside I know that even if things become less intense in time, there's no way I'll ever want to go back to the pain and repression i felt as a witness.

My parents and witness brothers are respecting our decission and won't tell on us. So our fade is working great and our respective elders have stopped chasing after us.

I just really wanted to let you all know I'm having the time of my life, and THANK YOU for helping me make the right choice when I was confused. You guys inspired me :)

So I wish the best of all for you and hope you have a great year ^^

- Lux

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

Thanks, and I am glad for you.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Congratulations to you and your brother!

May you both have great lives beginning with a great 2011.

om

*Marking for the next time someone starts a "Why Can't You Guys Just Move On With Your Lives...?" thread.

• Nobleheart
    Nobleheart

Ele-lux, i was thinking of you today and now I see your post. Excellent, I'm truly happy for you. May your lives be filled with such peace and happiness!

I haven't left formally yet, but it'll be soon. I think that even if we won't experience activities like New year or birthdays like the first time celebrating them; we'll just enjoy the beauty of living normal lives, free from judgment and man-made restrictions.

This board is inspiring for sure, and it's helping me so much.

I wish you a great year!

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

I am very happy for you! I have been out for three years and it still feels pretty great, hope it stays that way for you too. NMKA

• mouthy
    mouthy

Wonderful post It is so good to know Someone is enjoying FREEDOM!!!
    Thanks for posting a very positive post .It uplifted me

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

It is excellent that you are happy and optimistic about your future, it helps people like me to read other's post "no regrets" for leaving the organization....it really WILL be okay . Nice to have family "on board" as well- Happy New Year (a first for me too)

CHG

• garyneal
    garyneal

you looked very happy in your christmas card. congrats

• ele_lux
    ele_lux

:D

thank you everyone. i certainly hope things will stay this way and i wish with all my heart that everyone trapped in the WT org can eventually find their way out. it's sooooo worth it!!

• Gayle
    Gayle

It so wonderful to hear that someone here is happy and joyful today! It's wonderful you've been able to move on in your life in a positive way and willing to share that with us. Thank you and a very Happy 2011 to you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit