Micro-Pigs

by Quirky1 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Have you ever wanted to own a pig but found the prospect of living with a 250-lb. (110 kg) hog to be too much of a commitment? Well, then the micro-pig is for you. The adorable little porkers start out at less than a pound and grow to weigh somewhere between 40 lb. and 70 lb. (18 kg and 30 kg) as adults. They don't shed and can be trained to use a litter box.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Vincent: Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?
    Jules: Well, we'd have to be talkin' about one charming ______________ pig. I mean, he'd have to be ten times more charming than that Arnold on Green Acres , you know what I'm saying?
  • Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1218472/The-700-teacup-sized-pigs-latest-celebrity-pet.html

Like one of these? Would love to have one - however, with 3 dogs already, probably out of the question. Very cute though...

• Lore
    Lore
    Have you ever wanted to own a child but found the prospect of living with a 250-lb. (110 kg) hog to be too much of a commitment?

Fixed it for yah.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

I wonder how bacon tastes from one of these... mmmmm baaaaaaaacon....

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Roasted two, whole, this holiday season. Maybe micro-pigs could become the porcine equivalent of the Cornish hen.

BTS

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Dunno about this hamsexual lifestyle. I'm with Jules.

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Roasted two, whole, this holiday season. Maybe micro-pigs could become the porcine equivalent
    of the Cornish hen.

Good God, that picture is disgusting...

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Tastes great!

BTS

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

BTS: That's what I'm talking about!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest