All of your information could be on Spokeo.com

by MsDucky 12 Replies latest jw friends

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

There's a site called spokeo.com that's a new online USA phone book w/personal information: everything from pics you've posted on FB or web, approx credit score, home value, income, age. You can remove yourself by searching for yourself on their site to find the URL of your page, then go to the bottom of the page and click on the Privacy button to remove yourself.

I checked it out. They have a picture of my home. If you want more information about credit scores and stuff, you have to pay a small fee.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

The info they have on me is WAY outdated. I haven't lived there for years.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Me too, and only by my legal name, which I never use.

BTS

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

You can remove your listing by searching for yourself on spokeo.com and then copy the URL if you are listed. Then go to the bottom of the page and hit the privacy link...when that page comes up, paste in your URL and it will remove it from the search database. It won't remove the info about you that is out there on third party databases, but you won't register on a search on spokeo.com.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Cool..but a lot of info is way out of date and some is just plain wrong..I pulled up a picture of my daughters house and they show some little rinky dink store in a strip mall...

They also want your E Mail address..

• Gerard
    Gerard

They got me there, annual salary and everything. It may be out of date but I don't like it one bit.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Interesting, not much on me, and what they do have is 7 years out of date.

• Peaches1978
    Peaches1978

i have gotton alot of info on someone i was looking up...

• MsDucky
    MsDucky
    i have gotton alot of info on someone i was looking up...

Peaches is it on a friend or foe?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

wow glad I am a Canadian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit