"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in."- Michael Corleone in Godfather III. Sorta reminds me of my life.

by miseryloveselders 24 Replies latest jw friends

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

Very interesting insights to your inner self. Thanks for the open and honest story.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Hey Miz,

Been wondering where you were and how you've been since the Elders Meeting.

I'm looking forward to reading your next instalment.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    That's very interesting. 'JWz in the Hood', indeed. I was too much of a nerd to ever hope to blend in with the thug types. Never wanted to, really. I was a bookworm. I stayed to myself through school and even in the KH, mostly. I either got rejected by girls or was too dense to know when a girl liked me.
    But that's a fascinating story. So dude, I mean...I didn't get into any girl action until I was 26. At least you got to do all that crazy stuff. But I have to admit, that's classic, man. For some reason, although I would've been totally jealous of you because you looked 'cooler', I feel like I relate to your tale. Is that weird?
    --sd-7

Misery, I've told you before to contact SD-7. Although your experiences growing up a jw are quite different, you both have a certain sensitivity to the Watchtower induced guilt trips over what should've come naturally. Maybe you should focus your efforts at becoming educated on human sexuality, so you can finally learn just how much the Watchtower attempts to turn a young person's body against their mind.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Thanks for sharing your story!

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

MLE, great writing! I'm following this story as you unfold it to us. Thank you for sharing!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit