GROAN! See, This is What Get

by AGuest 15 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
  • tec
    tec

LOL; I can hear the comments now :)

(or maybe I'm just in a silly mood from lack of sleep today)

Peace,

Tammy

• cofty
    cofty

What did who get? Is it ironic, do you mean you got nothing?

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Your briefest post to date AGuest. And one I can agree with.

Are you turning a new leaf for the new year?

• AGuest
    AGuest

Well, I was going to say, THIS is what gets "christians" in trouble. But I've decided against it. No point, really... and no benefit to anyone except those who cause such "trouble." Which is beside the point, so...

Peace to you all!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• tec
    tec

Well, now I'm curious... but I probably also already understand.

So now I'm just going to post silly nothing things :)

(because I am running on little sleep and am in a silly mood, as stated above)

I let my boys sleep in today, until 8:30, then 9:00, then 9:30... at which point I kicked them out of bed, wrote them late notes, and drove them to school. I found out that I am not on the work schedule until Wednesday, so that is a whole two more days off for me - to go with the two weeks I had off with the boys... :)

I am in a happy mood. (and silly... did I mention that already?)

Tammy

• AGuest
    AGuest
    LOL; I can hear the comments now :)

Yes, and no surprise who some are from, yes, dear tec (peace to you, my dear!) - LOLOLOLOLOLOL! If you think this'll bring out the ridiculers, you should see what I was going to post. I will PM it to you and you'll understand - LOLOLOLOLOL!

Dear Cofty, hun... peace to you, as well, and surely you have more important things to do than open/read/comment on my thread? Surely! Or, perhaps not...

Brief, yes, dear Glad (peace to you, dear!)... but no new leaf. I am... what I am... sorry to say... and so I do what I do. Which is post verbose comments. Would that I could change that. Then again... nahhh... I'm okay with me.

Peace, ya'll!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• beksbks
    beksbks

PM it to me too!!

• cofty
    cofty
    Dear Cofty, hun... peace to you, as well, and surely you have more important things to do than open/read/comment on mythread? Surely! Or, perhaps not...

Don't put yourself down - actually yes I got a yoghurt that will be out of date any minute now...

• poopsiecakes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit