A hell of a new years day.

by Decided 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Decided
    Decided

My wife and I went to the store and when we got back I took the stuff in to the house and put it on the table. I waited a few minutes and wondered why she hadn't come in yet. I went out the front door and she was laying in the yard, she had passed out and couldn't get up. I got her up and in the house and she just wanted to finish supper for the family. She wouldn't lie down or rest, just wanted to finish her cooking. Don't know what happened, she has been under a lot of stress lately and maybe that had something to do with it. She had taken her blood pressure medicine and a Zanax before she went to town. I hope she is OK. Scares me.

Ken P.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Ken...it could be stress or a reaction to her meds, but I would not assume anything. She needs to get looked at by a physician sooner than later. There are many reasons that can cause a person to pass out, but you don't want to gamble that this is just a "passing" thing...get her looked at so you don't take any chances!

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Get her to the doctor! You need to confirm that nothing is wrong.

Hoping for all the best,
    Baba.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Ken- yes- get her to the doctor. Could be a brain hemorage or stroke (happened to my best friend's Mom). Don't take any chances. I hope she is ok.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Please do get her to see a Doctor. Fainting can be a sign of a serious underlying heart condition. Best to be checked than for it to happen again and next time she may not be so OK after.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Not good. If she is feeling okay now, do not brush it off as a one time thing. Passing out is not normal. As stated.....it could have been a stroke. Need to confirm it was not, because another could be worse.

Think About It

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Sheesh! let us know,hope she is ok!?How awful,Im sorry.

• Decided
    Decided

Thanks for the advice. She is OK now. She had passed out once before while at her daughters. We had our physical after this a few weeks ago and they didn't find anything wrong. She has a lot of stress lately with her kids marriages going bad. I hope she will get some rest and feel better.

Ken P.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Thanks for letting us know.Passing out is kinda scary.Keep an eye on her.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Low BP. Ice patch?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit