Will you celebrate New Year?

by Newborn 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Newborn
    Newborn

In Sweden the tradition is to eat Lobster and fillet of beef and Champagne of course! Party, dance and party more with family and friends.

I've never attended a real New year party (for obvious reasons) but it would be nice sometime...

I'm happy that my boyfriend will come and join me from the north, our first New Year together and I think it will be quite calm. But I want to watch the fire works with him.

Some times I find it hard to stay awake until midnight though

/Newborn

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

I find every year that it is more and more difficult to stay up until midnight. But I love watching the New Year celebrations taking place around the world with those of my family that are not asleep.

• blondie
    blondie

This will be the first time we have gone out to eat at a very nice restaurant which has lounge entertainment afterwards. We hope to make it till midnight.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I stay up to watch the Sydney fireworks, but that's it. I've never really celebrated NYE since I've left.

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

We are having a big family party! The aid to bible understanding and the revelation book are both tied to big fire work rockets!! The kingdum hell is within reach of these rockets and on sunday morning they will find the burnt out books littering the car park Oh and by the way I have wiped my ass on every page, lol. Lets all make it our aim to stop charity status for these liars in the UK!! They do nothing for the homeless or widows or anyone else for that matter just peddel books and sell death worldwide If you bethel asholes are looking at this you had better find a new job as you will be out of one soon when I have done with you!!!!!! Your charity status will finish in 2012 as planned. ha ah

Up yours bethel mongols!!!

HHG

• flipper
    flipper

NEWBORN- Basically Mrs. Flipper and myself will have a nice dinner at home, stay up late and watch movies, or watch a DVD rock concert or blues concert and just have a quiet enjoyable time at home. Perfect and relaxed. Happy New years everybody ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• pirata
    pirata

I am going to a witness gathering that day. But it's not New Years! It's for association and encouragement. Happy Random day of the year!

• pirata
    pirata
    aid to bible understanding

Ray Franz wrote that. Don't you have another book you can use instead?

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Pirata LOL

Every JW I ever knew Stayed up for New Years Eve and Drank the Bubbly LOL

When I was 17, I was over an Elders house who I was Friends with his Son......

I found myself on the Couch having Champagne with the Elder-et who was wearing a black see Thur Very Sexy Nightie and she cuddled with me and I thought...... Is this really happening?

I was 17 and scared to Death.....oh yeah the son and elder went to bed LOL

Even thou I was the Good JW Boy that night...... It was one of the Best New Years Ever!!!

So let me answer the question.....Thumbs Up

Hell Yes I never miss Midnight on New Years Eve.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

I've never liked new years eve i wasn't raised a witness and when i was a kid we had to go over to my parents friends house and it was boring and at midnight i hated when everyone started hugging and kissing each other I just wanted to run away from them.

year later i always felt forced to stay awake till midnight waiting for that moment and it wasn't that exciting than I became a witness and it was just another night now I'm not a jw anymore and I don't know what to do.

I'll probably be asleep at midnight but I do hope everyone has a good year

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit