A letter about blood fractions from the WT Society

by ldrnomo 12 Replies latest watchtower medical

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

About 4 years ago I sent a letter to the Watchtower Society asking them why taking blood fractions was a conscience matter and taking components of blood was a removal matter.

If I can figure out how to post the PDF of their reply I will post it here. I was removed as an elder soon after receiving their letter the CO we had at the time had a copy of my letter to them and also the letter they sent to me. Any suggestions on how I can post the letter would be appreciated.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

You can copy and paste it in the interim? Would love to read their response.

• familycomesfirst4
    familycomesfirst4

Idrnomo, I'd be very interested to read this letter. I am not sure how to post a pdf....perhaps just copy/paste text if nobody else has any ideas?

I'm not familiar w/ your current status as a JW, or if you've stated it before. Are you still active? If not, did this doctrine have anything to do with any futher action on your part or theirs? I know many are still in and don't want to reveal too much personal info for fear of having the powers that be make a choice for them (myself counted as one of those in 'fear'), so feel free to leave out anything too personal or identifying.

The blood issue is just a major concern for me, and seeing that you were an elder I'm very curious to learn where this led you and anyone else you know of personaly.

• Gayle
    Gayle

I am anxious to read that letter too (or both). Do you have a scanner?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

go to www.sendspace.com and open a membership. Upload the file and then get the html code and paste it here.

Remember to add a space at the end of the link you post here to make it clickable

• baltar447
    baltar447

Were you removed as an elder for sending in the letter?

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

I have here a link to where you can read an elder's correspondance to the society about this very subject. He is very thorough in his questions, and the best they can answer is basically, 'that's what we teach'...He gets so frustrated with the wtbts that he ends up resigning as an elder because he can't support the blood fractions being ok with scripture. It's a very good read...Correspondence

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

ldrnomo,

There are several ways to upload your PDF documents. If it makes things easier feel free to email your PDF’s to me and I upload them for you. Participants here can vouch for me, if that is a concern for you. I have sent my email address to you by PM.

Marvin Shilmer

marvinshilmer.blogspot.com

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The fractional components of blood and the use of whole blood has become a farcical comedy of errors for the WTS. corporation

over the years, which brought forth much personal tragedy to many.

The honest Truth of the matter is the WTS didn't really want many of their members dieing and have that information presented to

their own devoted followers and as well the general public .

Public image is very important to this corrupt organization so the spinning and back tracking of this doctrinal policy has been

a real thorn in the side so to speak.

I know much of this pretentious wacky policy since my own mother died because of this when she acquired a life threating blood infection

and the doctors under her care wanted very much to give her a complete BT to counteract the infection, both of my parents whipped out their

No Blood cards and she died a day and a half later.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

wondering about that letter. I dont see it up yet

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit