DEATH THREATS TO CHILDREN OF JW’s IF PARENTS FAIL TO GET THEM TO SELL WATCHTOWER PUBLICATIONS

by still wondering 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• satinka
    satinka

LOL!!! The wording says it all...

The entire religion is based on a death threat, is it not?

satinka

• still wondering
  • Listener
    Listener

I think there would be many JW parents very dissappointed to see this in print even if it was 70 years ago.

• still wondering
    still wondering

The O-R-G-A-N-I-Z-A-T-I-O-N asks “do you want to keep living”.

Is this a death threat from the Mafia?

No, this death threat comes from a much more insidious and menacing gang of criminals

The WATCHTOWER O-R-G-A-N-I-Z-A-T-I-O-N

• Heaven
    Heaven

I don't have 6 hours a day to do this.

My Mom tried to guilt/frighten me into doing Field Serve-Us back when I was a teenager. I told her I couldn't find the scripture that says handing out magazines from the Watchtower ensures my eternal life. She could never do it either. I never went door-to-door.

• still wondering
    still wondering

Heaven

I wish that I had the common sense that you clearly had as a teenager.

I spent decades serving

an organization that can only survive by blatantly and regularly threatening

to make parents childless and/or threatening parents to make their kids orphans and that any day real soon now.

A pile of excrement has more appeal than this religious Mafia.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

As Newlight said, the thread title seems sensational....but on reflection it is near to the truth, if one strips away the euphemisms that usually mask the horror of what the J W's actually teach and is believed sincerely by those 7 million souls, of whom we once were...

BlackSheep's reference to the recent article had me checking it out, Forgive me for quoting it again :

WT 09 10/15 p29 Family Worship—Vital for Survival!

IMAGINE how fear-inspiring “the war of the great day of God the Almighty” will be! (Rev. 16:14) In vivid figures of speech, the prophet Micah wrote: “The mountains must melt . . . , and the low plains themselves will split apart, like wax because of the fire, like waters being poured down a steep place.” (Mic. 1:4) What will be the disastrous result for those not serving Jehovah? God’s Word states: “Those slain by Jehovah will certainly come to be in that day from one end of the earth clear to the other end of the earth.”—Jer. 25:33.

In view of such warnings, family heads—many of whom are single parents—would do well to ask themselves about their children who are old enough to reason, ‘Will they survive this climactic event?’ The Bible provides assurance that they will if they are spiritually alive and strong to the extent appropriate for their age.—Matt. 24:21.

The scripture at the end of para 1, which referred to something entirely different, but all good dubs would look up and read with their kids in full, actually says...

Jer 25 33 And those slain by Jehovah will certainly come to be in that day from one end of the earth clear to the other end of the earth. They will not be bewailed, neither will they be gathered up or be buried. As manure on the surface of the ground they will become.

Yes Manure ! other translations use a more literal word, "dung"..That is what we may say Dung, Turds, Crap, Sh"te...That is how the Watchtower's version of God views your children (and us) if we disobey the teaching of (not The Bible but) The Watchtower Society. ...

Do you agree that this is a blasphemy against the God of The Bible, whose abiding qualities are love and mercy?

To emphasise, note the WT Society's illustration of the Gt Tribulation. Note the mother and her lifeless child as they await being turned into fertilizer.

OK..my rant is over now.....Happy New Year to all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit