Share some Christmas photos here!

by coffee_black 10 Replies latest jw friends

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

This is my son David with his daughters, Bailey (my granddaughters:)) in the first pic... his daughter Zoey in the second pic. Bailey is 2 1/2 and Zoey is 3 months old. My daughter Ali, who has been so ill had a nice Christmas too, but didn't do pics this year.

Dave and Bailey

Zoey

Coffee

• clarity
    clarity

Coffe-black, thanks for sharing those beautiful people. Great pictures.

When I look at them and my own 'kids', I think, thank God we didn't listen to the admonition to not have children! To wait for the "new world"!

clarity

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I know... Armageddon was supposed to have come before I graduated high school... I'm a grandmother now... glad I didn't listen to them about having children!

Coffee

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hi there Coffee_black,

I see you have two other dolls in the family along with Ali

I'm glad too that you didn't listen to them about having children

what a treat you would have missed.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

In our congregations if a couple chose to not have kids they were considered saints..

Funny, a lot of times I later found out they weren't really even medically able to have kids to start with. Funny about rumors..

I wasn't a saint...

Not to many went along with that idea and busted out kids right and left..it was their horney JW husbands fault

Snoozy

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Beautiful family Coffee..it's been quite a while since I had a little one to cuddle, I miss it.

My grandkids are no where near having a baby right now..

And my kids are finished...so they say

Snoozy..

• AGuest
    AGuest

Very lovely, dear, dear Café Negrita (peace to you, my dear one!)! My old butt kids (28 and 33) haven't decided to have kids yet, so I'm jealous! They haven't even decided if they ever will (er?! )... so for now I give all of my "grandmommie" love to my puppies. Not quite the same, of course, but it'll do... for now.

Peace, Merry Christmas, and Happy whatever it is you and yours are happy about!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• mouthy
    mouthy

Adorable Thanks for sharing.

• whereami
    whereami

Bailey & Zoey are adorable!!!!

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Gorgeous pics !! x

Loz x