Video based on "Kingdom Control". It's short but to the point. Seen it?

by Wasanelder Once 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I just posted a short video with the soundbyte from the talk in the thread on Kingdom Control. Here's the link. I don't know If I can embed it properly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vjrq5c7H0M

Comments welcome.

• Soldier77
  • MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I'm Spartacus! Nice video.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Kingdom Control..

You can be a better WBT$,JW Robot..

With the new WBT$ "Kingdom Control"..

http://www.magazyner.pl/obrazki/Wall-e.jpg

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• Think About It
    Think About It

Brilliant!

Think About It

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Nice!

I was looking through the past few KMs for "Kingdom Control" of the funds of the sheep, the only thing that stands out is ...

*** km 11/10 p. 7 Schedule for Week of November 29 ***
    10 min: ‘Let Us Present Jehovah's Offering.' Talk by an elder based on the November 15, 2010, Watchtower, pages 20-21. (reproduced below)

and a few weeks earlier there was an article about being mindful about helping out pioneers who might require some assistance

-------------------

*** w10 11/15 pp. 20-21 ‘Let Us Present Jehovah's Offering' ***
    ‘Let Us Present Jehovah's Offering'
    WHEN someone extends an act of kindness to you, how do you show your appreciation? Consider how the military chiefs in Israel showed their gratitude after an armed conflict with the Midianites. The battle was fought after Israel had sinned in connection with Baal of Peor. God gave his people victory, and the spoils were divided between the 12,000 soldiers and the rest of Israel. In accord with Jehovah's direction, the soldiers gave a percentage of their portion to the priests, and the other Israelites gave a similar percentage to the Levites.-Num. 31:1-5, 25-30.
    However, the military chiefs wanted to do more. "Your servants have taken the sum of the men of war who are in our charge and not one has been reported missing from us," they told Moses. They decided to present gold and various ornaments as Jehovah's offering. The total weight of the gold ornaments amounted to over 500 troy pounds (190 kg).-Num. 31:49-54.

Today, many people are likewise moved to show their appreciation for what Jehovah has done for them. Moreover, such feelings of appreciation are not limited to God's dedicated servants. Consider, for example, a bus driver who took a group of delegates to and from the stadium for the international convention held in Bologna, Italy, in 2009. Because he was a very careful driver with a mild spirit, those who rode his bus decided to write a thank-you note and to give him a tip along with a copy of the book What Does the Bible Really Teach? To that, the driver responded: "I gladly accept the card and the book, but I return the money because I wish to contribute it so that you can continue the work you are doing. Even though I am not one of Jehovah's Witnesses, I want to make this contribution because I've seen that you do things out of love."
    When moved by appreciation for what Jehovah has done for you, one way to show your gratitude is by making contributions to the worldwide work of Jehovah's Witnesses. (Matt. 24:14) Ways in which some choose to give are listed in the accompanying box.

[Box on page 20, 21]
    WAYS IN WHICH SOME CHOOSE TO GIVE

CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE WORLDWIDE WORK
    Many set aside, or budget, an amount that they place in the contribution boxes labeled "Worldwide Work."
    Each month, congregations forward these amounts to the office of Jehovah's Witnesses that serves their respective countries. Voluntary donations of money may also be sent directly to Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc., Attention Treasurer's Office, 25 Columbia Heights, Brooklyn, New York 11201-2483, or to the branch office of Jehovah's Witnesses that serves your country. (Voluntary donations specified in the sections below can also be sent to the branch office of Jehovah's Witnesses that serves your country.) Checks sent to the above address should be made payable to "Watchtower." Jewelry or other valuables may be donated as well. A brief letter stating that such items are an outright gift should accompany these contributions.

CONDITIONAL-DONATION TRUST ARRANGEMENT
    Money may be placed in trust with Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania for use worldwide. However, upon request the funds will be returned. For more information, please contact the Treasurer's Office by writing to the address noted above or by telephoning (718) 560-7500.

CHARITABLE PLANNING
    In addition to outright gifts of money, there are other methods of giving to benefit Kingdom service worldwide.

These include:

Insurance: Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania may be named as the beneficiary of a life insurance policy or a retirement/pension plan.

Bank Accounts: Bank accounts, certificates of deposit, or individual retirement accounts may be placed in trust for or made payable on death to Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania, in accord with local bank requirements.

Stocks and Bonds: Stocks and bonds may be donated to Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania as an outright gift or Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania may be named as a Transfer on Death beneficiary.

Real Estate: Salable real estate may be donated either by making an outright gift or, in the case of residential property, by reserving a life estate to the donor, who can continue to live therein during his or her lifetime. Contact the branch office in your country before deeding any real estate.

Gift Annuity: A gift annuity is an arrangement whereby one transfers money or securities to a designated corporation that is used by Jehovah's Witnesses. In exchange, the donor, or someone designated by the donor, receives a specified annuity payment every year for life. The donor receives an income-tax deduction for the year in which the gift annuity is established.

Wills and Trusts: Property or money may be bequeathed to Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania by means of a legally executed will, or Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania may be named as beneficiary of a trust agreement. A trust benefiting a religious organization may provide certain tax advantages.

As the term "charitable planning" implies, these types of donations typically require some planning on the part of the donor. To assist individuals desiring to benefit the worldwide work of Jehovah's Witnesses through some form of charitable planning, a brochure has been prepared in English and Spanish entitled Charitable Planning to Benefit Kingdom Service Worldwide. The brochure was written to provide information on a variety of ways that gifts may be made either now or through a bequest at death. After reading the brochure and conferring with their own legal or tax advisers, many have been able to help support our religious and humanitarian activities worldwide and maximize their tax benefits while doing so. This brochure may be obtained by requesting a copy directly from the Charitable Planning Office.

For more information, you may contact the Charitable Planning Office, either in writing or by telephone, at the address listed below, or you may contact the branch office that serves your country.

Charitable Planning Office
    Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania
    100 Watchtower Drive
    Patterson, New York 12563-9204
    Telephone: (845) 306-0707

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The Kingdom is control of your wallet people so open it up and give, give now because there is little time left before the great

destruction of Babylon the Great takes place and the end of this wicked system of things.

We accept Visa, Master Charge, American Express

We even take jewelry such as gold rings, watches and anything uncased in pure gold ( please no imitations )

We also accept anything of high value such as cars, art work, boats and antiques

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Ye$, it$ all about money. Vancouver has a new great big "$uper-$ized" kingdom right on a main highway---Grandview Highway.

Also, I heard on the news this past summer that a new quickbuild went up on Vancouver Island. A bro got "impaled" when a caterpillar tractor fell into a hole and a rebar went through the driver's body...? Anybody else hear about this?

http://www.jwbrothers.org/videos/2451/crane-acident-at-kingdom-hall-construction

ESTEE

• agonus
    agonus

Outlaw, don't insult poor Wall-E by comparing him to dubdroids, he's far more intelligent and charismatic...

• Roski
    Roski

Is it possible to get a copy of the Charitable Planning Brochure - this would be very useful for me at the moment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit