WBT$ Music sounds like..

"A Cat in a Blender"..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• wasblind
    wasblind

OMG !!! Outlaw,

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

song 171 was my favorite song but they didn't sing it often. Sad they changed it. have not seen or heard any of the new ones but i bet my old congregation sounds pathetic

• blondie
    blondie

I know that the WTS would have weeded out any songs that had Michael Jackson's input by 1984 (if he had ad any)...Prince although famous in the non-jw world, has no status in the behind the scenes jw world...he has not "paid" his dues, and I don't mean money. Face it, look around the congregations, the WTS chooses the people with "scriptural" qualifications, that is they do whatever the WTS says without question. Talent in music or other areas is very very far down on the list.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Prince is an incredible musician (although he's not my style at all). There is NO WAY he had anything to do with the crap the Borg sings today.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I just thought it was funny that a witness had made the comment that it sounded like Michael or Prince had influenced the new songbook ...

Seems wierd having a witness on my facebook..wonder how long she will stay?

A few of my other friends have the word Ex JW in their name...

I did tell her from the start that I had disassociated myself and why and yet she is still talking to me..surprise surprise...

Snoozy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit