What Foods & Goodies Do You Want To Eat During The Holidays?

by minimus 56 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I'm hungry!

I'd love to eat a Greek salad with plenty of feta and a BLT (with the bacon crispy!).

• snowbird
    snowbird

Collards.

Pecan cornbread.

Pork tails.

Ham.

Sweet potato pie.

Chocolate cake.

Alas, I can't have any of that!

Syl

• minimus
    minimus

Pecan cornbread sounds good!

• Curtains
    Curtains

steak pie and gravy.

• snowbird
    snowbird

It is good.

However, it's verboten for now.

Syl

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I'm starving right now!! I'm going to lunch in a couple minutes, but I'm hungry. I gotta can of soup, but thats not going to cut it. I'm gonna take a breeze through town and see what I can see. I want some bbq ribs right now, fried shrimp, or fried wings.

OMG Syl, Sweet Potato Pie, ohhh what I wouldn't give for a homemade one. My dad does them occasionally in these huge baking containters, ya know the kind you'd put baked macoroni and cheese in. He'll do two of them, and give one to me, and one for him. I'd feed off of it for like two days. Eating pie for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Pork Tails? What is that?

• minimus
    minimus

NOTHING'S better than Southern fried chicken. When my dad died, he live in North Carolina and all the neighbors brought their dishes and everyone said their food was the best. I had the most delicious fried chicken variety ever!! I was feeling guilty knowing that my dad died but if he hadn't I would've never experienced that food!

• Newborn
    Newborn

sorry abt that Syl...hope you can enjoy something good though!

Chocolate
    Christmas ham
    Chocolate
    Janssons temptation
    Meet balls
    Sausages
    Chocolate
    Salmon
    and CHOCOLATE

Yummy!!!

( I do expect to put on a few pounds during holidays)

• minimus
    minimus

My father made the best cole slaw I ever had. There was very little mayo and it was \great!

• Newborn
    Newborn

Minimus - I loooooove fried chicken and greek salad. it has to be with feta cheese. I eat it at least ones a week

Never tried sweet potatoe pie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit