Are there any former missionaries here?

by Newborn 24 Replies latest jw friends

• belbab
    belbab

I forgot to say, that the letter of dismissal from the missionary home and loss of all (bullshit) privileges came directly from Knorr's office in Brooklyn. His secretary who wrote the letter, tried to soften the letter as much as he could, but the harshness and severity of the cruelty showed through that Knorr was responsible. I wished I had kept a copy of that letter.

I don't wish to recall any more.

Goodnite.

belbab

• smiddy
    smiddy

I have a couple of slides (photo`s) of a missionary couple ,i cant remember their names though,who served in japan taken outside a kh in keon park cong.melb.She was dressed in traditional clothes This was in the 60`s

smiddy

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Oh, Belbab!! I didn't know all that happened to you.

That's terrible!! You did not deserve that treatment, no one does.

Love,

Palm

• myelaine
    myelaine

...a missionary is on the front line, so to speak, and they deserve the best that can be offered in any given situation they are placed...

thank you Belbab.

• Newborn
    Newborn

not sure yet, I send you a pm with their names

• Newborn
    Newborn

Belbab, my heart goes out to you. So sorry that you had to go through that. I hope you're in a much better place now.

That Knorr guy doesn't seem too nice

• Newborn
    Newborn

not sure yet, can't you try to write your story but change persons and places etc? You don't have to tell everything in detail.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Dear belbab they truly are the EVIL SLAVE to have treated you so badly.

I know of two missionaries assigned to a Far Eastern country & found the missionary home was ruled by a tyrant. After receiving very poor support from the borg they left the JW's.

Also a friend of mine who pioneered for years received a very unkind letter from London Bethel when ill health meant she could no longer remain in the pioneer work.

No 'thank you for all your effort'............hope you soon feel better, NO nothing like that just the final kicking in the stomach from the ever caring Watchtower Society.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

bttt

• not sure yet
    not sure yet

Newborn and Alltime Jeff you have a pm. An anonymous non-fiction missionarystory ..... interesting maybe I can do that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit