Who makes the moves???

by Christina77 12 Replies latest social relationships

• Christina77
    Christina77

Don't get me wrong... I absolutely love sex and especially with him... but I feel that the majority of the time it is like a mutual action started by kissing and then moving on to other things... but he seems to rush through all that and wants to jump right into it, when I want to wait a little longer... I guess men don't think about it unless we come in the door and say to them "DO ME NOW!!!" then they will get the hint... and he just wants me to rip his clothes off... this is why there is so many differences between the sexes... it is just too complicated... I do tell him that I love him and express my feelings in other ways... but when he tells me that we won't have sex tonight unless you initiate it.... and I think that is wrong... I have always felt that it has been mutual with our relationship... and when I do make it a point to initiate it, oh it is a bad time I want to watch the game or this or that show or I am working on my computer.... etc etc etc. if he wants sex at his convenience then he shouldn't complain about when I want it... if I only saw him every once in a while then I could see his point about initiating... but I see him at least 3 times a week and we have sex every single time no matter what, and this hasn't changed since the beginning of our relationship... we both know it is going to happen when either one of us starts kissing the other... and usually I start that... if I didn't want to have sex with him I would have told him so, but it just annoys me that he comes up with these things... he should be glad that he has a woman that satisfies him and wants sex just as often as he does...

• 2SYN
    2SYN

I don't think I've ever refused, actually. How could I? The instant a woman ever starts that sort of thing, my brain just sort of shifts one meter South, and it's all over (no pun intended!)

Butalbee: It was!

• Sky
    Sky

does dressing up in my princess leia outfit consitute as initiating?
    LOL!
    Kisses!
    Sky

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit