Merry Christmas

by Ding 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Ding
    Ding

Nothing profound in this thread.

Just a simple "Merry Christmas" to those here who no longer consider it as something evil to be avoided.

The message goes out especially to those on the board:

-- who never were allowed to celebrate Christmas growing up

-- who weren't allowed to say "Merry Christmas" back to "worldlies" who said it to them

-- who still have family or friends in the borg who won't say it or to whom they can't say it

-- who never could figure out how it dishonored Jehovah to celebrate the birth of Jesus like the angels did

-- who consider their real family to be JWN

• Think About It
    Think About It

Same to you Ding. I recently had some e-mail correspondence with a friend who was my Supervisor when I was strong in the Borg. The guy was very religious, but my borgness was too powerful for him back then. I've been out for 15 years now and I'm not sure he knew I was out of the JW's when I left working there. Anyway, in my last e-mail I wished him a Merry Christmas. Haven't heard back from him, so he's probably thinking......WTF.

Think About It

• only me
    only me

I fit into all those categories so:

Merry, merry Christmas everyone!!

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Thanks, Ding, and Merry Christmas to you and yours too, and all the lovely posters here at JWN. Y'all have a wonderful and safe holiday and a Happy New Year too! Only five more sleeps to go...

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

And a very Merry Christmas to you and your family Ding, may Our Lord keep you and yours and fill you all with his love, compassion and grace.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

May you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

• tec
    tec

Merry Christmas to all of you. Hope some Canadian humor is okay :)

(edited to add: you can stop after three minutes. I didn't realize it had more stuff afterward)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2oPio60mK4

• tec
    tec

Um... I expected it to end after three minutes. Sorry.

• iceguy
    iceguy

Merry Christmas to all!

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Happy Holidays to you!

Snoozy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit