Prince Dancing with Apostates

by Refriedtruth 33 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Genius, moron, or Bible Expert -- you decide... Sherri Sheppard discusses the flatness of the world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbizzLzcpnM

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

I also remember when Sherri said that she was in HUGE debt in 1975. Thing is ....She was 9 years old or so in 75. She doesn't help the apostate case with her idiodicy.

• Yizuman
  • Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

The impact of Ms Sheppard on anything Jehovah's Witnesses Watchtower related is practically nil,who by the way isn't committing any disfellowshipping offenses because she is not a JW

The effect of more popular baptized exalted brother Prince Rogers Nelson on Jehovah's Witnesses watchtower related is HUGE in comparison who by the way is practicing multiple disfellowshipping offenses weekly.

His behavior would have gotten any and all my JW family and friends instantly dfed.

VH1 ranks Prince 5th in top 100 artist of all time between Hendrix and Dylan

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Prince does for Jehovah's Witnesses what Tom Cruise does for Scientology.

Scientology suffered over Tom Cruise Scientology tantrums that was advertised on TV, there where thousands of mocking post at blogs.

Reg; Sherri being a wacko all the more reason for Prince not to ASK HER to dance.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Prince goes door to door??

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

http://www.latenightgossip.com/prince/ On Leno this month Prince gets funky for the Jehovah's Kingdom
    U gotta be shitting me

Welcome 2 America (The Answer) « SubVerseCity v.0892
    By killiterati
    Prince! Prince! And i just thought, It's never gonna happen—he's not gonna pose now when he should be on stage in front of an arena. And you could hear the thunder of everyone's feet. All of a sudden he just appeared on a little golf cart and he just ... So, I looked down at the object as soon as he'd gone and it was Jehovah's Witness pamphlet. So that was his answer. I still got it. I keep it as souvenir; an amazing experience. And, again, I was fortunate to have got it . ...
    SubVerseCity v.0892 - http://subversecity.wordpress.com/

• minimus
    minimus

On Beliefnet, there's a long interview where Sherri tells how she became a JW, how her father got DF'd, why after years, she finally left and much more!

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

Lord Prince is crazy!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

This is a sore spot for me. Back in the late 80's, I was a musician, and the elders were all over a few of us that were studying towards baptism. We also worked as musicians. With the exception of one of us, we all quit music. I was even counseled a number of times for my choice of music, which included Prince. I believe "Sign o the times" had just been released. So with a warning that my choice of music was going to hinder my spiritual progress, I threw out the tapes.

It's now 20 years later and I'm watching the purple publisher singing the very songs on TV I was counseled for. (Gag). I hate this religion

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit