The Blood muddle

by leo999 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TD
    TD

I think the "Gilead" missionary school also had an impact on the doctrine in its early stages. Travel abroad, especially to tropical countries has always involved a list of vaccinations as long as your arm. They're not optional and many of them provide immediate passive immunity. (i.e. They contain appreciable amounts of gamma globulin)

They were faced with a choice: Either vaccinations of all types had to be allowed or missionaries would be excluded from many locations.

• leo999
    leo999

Thanks everyone for all your replies . I can see it has always been a total muddle lol . No wonder many JWs have such great difficulty to fill in the forms and just leave it , or fill in no fractions and place themselves in such danger .Thank goodness , that so many are awakening and seeing the real truth thanks to the internet .

Leo 999

• Room 215
    Room 215

Has the WTS ever explained how any blood can be processed into the so-called "acceptable" or conscience matter' components without violatng the prohibition on storing blood (i.e. "pouring it on the ground")?? And can any JW conscientiously donate his/her blood exclusively for its use in this process?

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

MARKED

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit