Apostate Tours!!!

by Beans 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Beans
    Beans

Im thinking of a new business venture "The Apostate Tour Company"
    We could visit very symbolic places of interest for the so called "Apostates"starting off at the bar we would have a few pints and whisky to consult the spirits with a ceremonial toast.After we get a little wired we would get on the Apostate bus and head over to see the grave site of Pastor Russell and on the way partake in a ceremonial Weedfest.Upon arriving we would all have our pictures taken beside the cross on the pyramid of this great leader.Our next venture would be the headquarters in NY to see where all the little stories are made up and check out all the hot sisters and brothers.We could end our tour at the hotel having a wild party and participate in worldly drinking games while engaging in gross sexual misconduct1

What do you think?

Beans

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Beans,

Don't forget to stop over at the grave site of Judge Rutherford. That is if you can find it.

• sf
    sf

Sounds like the ultimate motorcycle run.

Robert/ YK can be our seargent of arms.

bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sKally, no helmet klass

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Fred:

That's right! After all that drinking we'll have to relieve our bladders somewhere.

Expatbrit

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I think Id rather pour some booze on his tombstone to honor his addiction. Then piss on his nameplate.

The true Kingdom of God is located in your heart, not an organization of hypocrites.

www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html for my new webpage and info!! Im trying to live now!!

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Expatbrit,

Don't tell me that you are not old enough to drink booze?

• SYN
    SYN

I'm buying my plane ticket as soon as I can find my Mastercard...

"I see no good reasons why the views given in this volume should shock the religious sensibilities of anyone." -- Charles Darwin, The Origin Of Species, 1869.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Everyone's old enough to drink booze Fred. I think you may be too old to drink it.

Expatbrit

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

I don't think so Expatbrit. A matter of fact, I probably drink more than the Judge himself.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Your untiring dedication to the well-being of distilleries everywhere is truly appreciated Fred.

Expatbrit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit