Focus: Who is JOEL GOTT?

by sf 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Utopiano Reformato
    Utopiano Reformato

10-4, that's it..Carl Gott! Now I remember!

• zev
    zev

hey chuck....

i think i know where abouts you live.....

i think you told me once...

remember jeff gity ?

-Zev
    Learn about the Wtbts and the U.N.
    ** http://www.geocities.com/plowbitch69 **

• DocBob
    DocBob

Fred Gott's brother is Bob. He was at Bethel for years. I met him when he came to visit friend. He was later dismissed from Bethel. There is an article written by Bob and Fred's mother Tarrissa in the 6/1/87 WT.

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

I live right outside of Providence right now. There is even a picture of my house on my website, in the photos section. I expect that there is a similar photo posted at the local KH, with a big red circle around it, and a slash across it.

The name Jeff Gity doesn't ring a bell, but it may come to me later on.

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

ChuckD:

Were you ever in the East Providence area? Which hall did you serve in while in RI?

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

WOW alot of RI/MA names I remember.

The Gotts owned Johnston. Have not seen them in years.

Ron Mansi - I believe he was the one who had a cleaning business.

Jeff Gity was a piece of work, a pompous ass. Jeff was always nice to me but I could see right through him. I heard he is the assembly overseer for his circuit in Natick.

John Nardillo was a jerk not living in the real world.

John Crispin - loved him and his wife Mela

• mercedes_29
    mercedes_29

I remember Warrenchuck coming to the Westery Congregation. He screamed at us from the platform. He called us lazy and even the elders couldn't answer his questions correctly. He was taken out of service due to untreated diabetes right after he left our congregation. We then had Kent Karres for a while. He was an uber JW who had no concept of what it was like to work and have a family and pay your own way. He and his wife Becky had lots of dietary requests too. After them we got John Crispin who was probably the most humble of all the COs I can remember. He and his wife were always kind. They also would accept whatever meals were offered to them without complaint which was a huge difference from the others.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit