Where did you sit in the KH?

by Evidently Apostate 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Evidently Apostate
    Evidently Apostate

The official wt understanding on where to park your butt during the meeting is to move around from meeting to meeting in order to get in more association or whatever but i never really saw things that way. The Kh seating arraingment at my hall went as follows;

If you sat in the front you were really late or wanted to seem really spiritual.

The elders and pioneers always liked the same seats every meeting.

Shiftless ones and those who wanted sympathy for thier back ailments would stand in the back during the talks.

Ever had a sister in your hall bring in their own chair and footstool?

The library was for the bored and those with kids who dont want looks like "why arent you beating the shit out of them for making noise"?

any others?

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

left side.....half way up! Allways

3's1

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Right side 4 or 5 rows from the front.

• clarity
    clarity

In the back, as close to the exit as possible!

clarity

• asilentone
    asilentone

Front, Middle, Back. One time I sit in the back and the elder asked me if I have guilty conscience. I looked at him funny. Needless to say after that meeting, I never sat on the back row again, I sat on the very first row just to shut him up!

• life is to short
    life is to short

Left or right side in the middle of the hall depending on where the child molester sat. The creep and his wife would try every meeting to sit either in front or right in back of us. I pointed it out to the elders and they said maybe I was doing it to him. My husband was an elder and we almost always got there early before he did. Many meetings I would have to move two to three times to get away from him.

Stupid

LITS

• factfinder
    factfinder

In my early years I'd sit 4th row from front, in the middle on the far right. tried to always sit there!

In my last years there ( different cong) I sat as close to back as possible, 3rd or 2nd from back row on right hand side. They tried saving the back rows for others.

• 2tone
    2tone

I still go. I like to get there about 5 minutes before it starts. I leave as quickly as possible. I sit as far back as possible in the left or right. So nobody can see me when I fall asleep, lol

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Almost always in the front row, center, since I was the one responsible for the microphones.

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

On the toilet.

JDW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit