First Semester of College Completed Tonight!

by mentallyfree31 17 Replies latest jw friends

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

Just wanted to say that as of tonight, I have completed my first semester of college. It feels great. I have met a lot of new friends, many of them great people. I now have a few weeks off for Christmas break, and then the new semester starts back on January 10, 2011.

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season.

-MF31-

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Congratulations MF31. I'm flirting with the idea of going to school, it's on the far end of the back of my mind. Guys like you bump that distant thought on my mind to the front a little bit. Good for you, I hope the best for you bruh.

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

You should do it. Even if it's nothing to do with a career change. Just a semester is a great experience. You are thrown into a mix of thousands of strangers, and it's so much fun making friends with new people. And every time you start a new semester, you can do it all again.

I have really enjoyed it.

-MF31-

• wasblind
    wasblind

- MF31-,

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Rock on.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

It makes me very happy that you are taking this opportunity!

XO

Palm

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Well done Mentally Free! I agree - I'm in my 2nd year on an Hons degree at a UK University and loving it...have met lots of people, made some cool friends and broadened my mind and perspective...as a mature student its been a great experience...would recommend it to all...

Loz x

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

College? You selfish, evil horrible horrible person...

CONGRATS!

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Good going! Enjoy your holiday break, and come back ready for the spring semester.

• Simon
    Simon

Well done !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit