I love my wireless mouse

by AK - Jeff 21 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

This one is a Targus brand. It is very quick compared to the wired version I was using.

I know, Jerry. I am still in the 20th century sometimes. I do have a flat screen monitor [a big one], and an HDTV flat screen too. I hate cell phones, but love computers and wifi related stuff.

Jeff

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Ain't technology grand? I love the wireless mouse. The batteries usually last a long time. When the batteries die and i run out of replacements, I have a couple of USB AA rechargeable batteries on standby. My keyboard is not wireless, but it is a split curved ergonomic board, and I have a hard time using a standard keyboard now because of it.

I got a cell phone back in 2002 right as I was going to MTS and I was driving back and forth to "that place" 6 days a week in my then clunker of a car (ironically I bought a brand new car right after graduating MTS... no miles on it, right off the dealer lot. 8.5 years later, it has 250K miles on it). I hate cell phones but must have one now (more for work and keeping up with toni). I have text blocked on both our phones. If one has time to text one has time to hit speed dial and talk to me.

My tv is a 32" HD but only a 780p and not a flat screen. My bride to be is buying me a blue ray wifi for xmas. (I like my Pandora radio and would like to stream netflix on the tv not the computer.). My computer monitor is a flatscreen but only a 19 inch.

technology has its place. I still prefer books to e books. I still prefer to pop in a CD but appreciate having back ups in MP3 format when using my computer. something about buying music and books in only electronic format bothers me. I want to be able to put my hands on it. And I cannot imagine cozying up in bed with a Kindle.

Snakes (Rich )

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I have used nothing but wireless mouse (mice?) for 4 or 5 years now. It's the only way to go.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Thread title made me giggle Jeff...so...does mouse love you back? have you considered ladies as an alternative?

Loz x

• Satanus
    Satanus

My mouse is also tailess.

S

• Simon
    Simon

Argh ... I hated my wireless mouse, it got so frustrating when it was getting low on power.

I don't mind the wire, as long as it's reliable and accurate ... I use a mouse a lot both at home and work so I bought 2 so I'd have the same at both.

Now, if you want to talk about keyboards, apparently someone bought the patent to the old IBM klickety keyboard with the spring action ... that's on my Xmas list. If you have never used one of those you have never experienced a real keyboard.

• bsmart
    bsmart

Got to get my glasses checked, I was sure that I read "I love my "Witness Mouse!"

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

You would all hate your wireless gizmos if you were Counter-Strike addicted!

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Read all about it!

Big Cat Plays with Wireless Mouse in Tangled Wire Jungle and Loves it.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

some plp are so behind the times, i had my 1st wireless mouse in 1999, now i'm upto my 6th one, mind you, I do have 6 computers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit