The 2010 xmas wishlist:What do you want for xmas?

by highdose 32 Replies latest jw friends

• twinkle toes
    twinkle toes

3 for the kindle

tt

• asilentone
  • asilentone
    asilentone

bttt

• asilentone
    asilentone

bttt

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

When I get my tax refund, I'm giving myself a Kindle and French porcelain dinnerware.

My most fervent wish is to have a family. I celebrate alone. Christmas eve I attend midnight mass at an Anglican Cathedral. People find me bright and funny with many interests. Yet Christmas is agonizingly lonely. I rejoice in the holiday. Of course, Anglicans believe in the Trinity so the Incarnation of God is worthy of celebration.

I try to volunteer to not focus on my problems. The religious significance is far more impt than the secular holiday to me. Even in NYC, though, it is hard to volunteer. Everyone else has the same scheme. Volunteering Christmas is very competitive.

I used to attend the largest cathedral in the world. It was packed with countless thousands. The bishop and dean always welcomed the single and those whose relationships were sour. The sheer number of people alone who reached out amazed me. These were not losers. I used to cry when he welcomed us. Some years I was not alone but surrounded by family, boyfriends and friends. It was very precious.

• Think About It
    Think About It

I can't think of anything I really want that I might get. I did get my 5yo GS a real 1/2 size electric guitar & amp and his 3 yo sister a 1/2 size real drumset for Christmas.

Think About It

• St George of England
    St George of England

or similar........

George

• asilentone
  • asilentone
    asilentone

bttt

• asilentone
    asilentone

bttt