Were you ever counseled in your talks by the school overseer for something stupid?

by life is to short 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blondie
    blondie

waterspout, didn't your parents stick up for you?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have been told that I needed to show exemplary "joy and happiness" during a talk that didn't exactly lend itself to such, and this dingbat was going to have me working on warmth and enthusiasm. Now, this is not a person known to give everyone W's--rather, he wanted to create the illusion and show Jehovah that "I didn't need the opposite sex to ever like me again".

Another time I was given a W for personal appearance, because my suit was not buttoned properly. However, that was a person known to give everyone W's--which I always found preferable to get a W because they are consistently strict rather than being singled out to show that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag something he was going to do anyways.

And they wonder why I blew off my last talk.

• watersprout
    watersprout

Blondie their concern at that particular time was trying to calm me down as i was rather hysterical! LOL...My parents were bullied beyond belief...My mom had elders in her face and in her home having a go at her! They almost killed my dad! We all had it really rough! Luckily we are all out and have no family in the Watchtower!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit