Prince on The View

by leavingwt 10 Replies latest social entertainment

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I didn't notice any hardcore shunning of Sherri.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXeEVuDaXGI

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Shepherd had a special request for the surprise guest: "Can you just say, 'Sherri, I love you?'" She was duly obliged and all but melted into the Purple One's arms as the audience went wild.

And when Walters mentioned that she recently interviewed teen sensation Justin Bieber, who told Babs that he aspires to be like the music legend, Prince offered the young star a bit of advice.

"The key to longevity is to learn every aspect of music that you can,” Prince said, "and I hope that he does pick up an instrument and get a good teacher." (Bieber reportedly already plays a few instruments).

It was another Shepherd interjection that proved Prince's cue to exit, when the host admitted that she had wanted to "make love to you my whole life!" At that point, Prince shot up and, just as quickly as he had arrived, walked off the set.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/2010/12/10/2010-12-10_prince_on_the_view_music_legend_surprises_hosts_makes_sherri_shepherd_get_hot_an.html?r=entertainment

• wasblind
    wasblind

I watched that segment yesterday leavingwt, and I noticed the samething about the lack of shunning on his part

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I don't know the background about this, was Sherri the black lady? and she was a former JW I assume ??

• ReallyTrulyAthena
    ReallyTrulyAthena

I love me some Prince. He is one of my all-time favorite musicians. Eccentric, cooooool, a wicked-talented musical genius...truly one-of-a-kind!

I didn't notice any shunning here - nice affection to Sherri

Edited to add:

I don't know the background about this, was Sherri the black lady? and she was a former JW I assume ??

Yes, that's her...former JW, but I don't know any more details than that...

• blondie
    blondie

Does he know she's df'd? He could be living a sheltered life.

• DanaBug
    DanaBug

Sherri's df? I didn't know that.

ETA: Watched the vid. Sherri's face cracked me up, she looks like she's about to pass out. And gawd! He's got one helluva sexy voice.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I've never found Prince the remotest bit sexy.

• galactical
    galactical

I grew up thinking that prince was Micheal Jackson until i was 12 or 13. I think its interesting that he's still doing his thing regardless of the religion.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

BP, I know what you mean. He is not sexy at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit