(JW) Rapist evaded justice for years (WTS protecting their own reputation)

by blondie 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Mandette
    Mandette

What Outlaw said......but a bullet takes less effort than stringing them up.....

We have a convicted rapist in our area that got reinstated in prison. Now he's JUST FINE(and on the loose in the local congregations) because Jehovah CURED him!!!!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

There has been improvements in the public awareness of religious organizations covering up individual acts of pedophilia within their

specific organizations, unfortunately I have a predication that little if any will change within the JWS organization, because of the very fact

that the WTS pompously pushes the notion that their faith stands above all others. Based on this premiss you can expect that

this image protection policy will still be thwarted in future circumstances.

• bobld
    bobld

Yet the narrow-minded Jehovah's Witnesses will deny this because the GB/FDS says so. When the Jehovah's Wintnesses hear on the news anything about the Roman Catholic church you never hear the end of it they go on and on how the R.C. covers it up moves priests around etc,etc.I believe there was something about the Angelican church oh yah the J.W. will be on it like flies on cow dung.What can you expect from simple minded J.W.

B

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Outlaw, why use a rope? Scalpels are quite effective.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I feel absolutely ASHAMED of being associated with this organization!

• blondie
    blondie

Unless you have been involved in an abuse case, few jws have any idea that things like this take place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit