untitled

by 3dogs1husband 11 Replies latest jw friends

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

I love this site!

The atheist can try to awaken all the Christians; the Christians can spread the Grace of Jesus. Lurkers can lurk, flip floppers, can flip flop. The loyalists can loyally defend. The Conscience Class can expose. Faders Fade, disfellowshiped find fellowship.

And frankly I can gain some sanity! Why do you love this site?

3's1

• agonus
    agonus

I don't love this site...

This site loves ME!

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

Something for everyone! agonus this site does love ME!

• twinkle toes
    twinkle toes

I love it cause you finally here 3d1h

It's a dream come true

tt

• scary21
    scary21

Thanks for the welcome ! I love this site cuz I feel like I'm at an International Convention. This time I'm paying more attention........ Maybe I'll be taking some notes.................still out of control..........LOL

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

You betcha scary21 it is definetly outta control in here! Notes at Assemblies are good! The Truths here can get you really thinking!

(Haha I cant believe I left this thread untitled....I keep trying to edit it, but it gives me a error)

Twinkle Toes you Love this site because of ME?! Why Twinkle Toes I Love you too!!!!! Dreams Come True, even while I live in my faders nightmare! Thanks for being here for me!

3's1

• twinkle toes
    twinkle toes

I was just trying to make you feel better 3 dogs. I do have other reasons for loving this site. It's the best resourse I have, I can vent, study, laugh, cry or just chat with people who know what it's like to be a me. I can read about and share my thoughts on subjects that are taboo in my 'real' life.

It's a messed up situation we are in and these people understand. No matter what stage of withdrawl you are in you will find someone who comforts you. And Once in while you can comfort someone else. Thats why I love it.

tt

Oh and flipper and outlaw and the jeffs

• wobble
    wobble

You forgot to add to the opening list : The Clinically Insane can find someone madder than them to make them feel great !

I should know !

Wobble Nutbar.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I love it for all the same reasons and the simple fact that we can share our pain at what the WTBS has done to each one of us and help each other to recover from it....and there's nothing they can do to stop us.

Loz x

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

Twinkle Toes as allways great insight. You are so right on the info available here. I guess maybe growing up in a divided household with no strong spiritual head, the amount of Elder documents, books ect was really eye opening to me. The latest one on Blood that Ynot got a scan of.....!!!! Crazy right????? This site has given me a real understanding and view of my born in religion then I would have ever figured out as a underacheiver rank/file member.

Loz The JW pain is pretty raw sometimes in here. Almost daily you can read a post from a "newbie" and wanna cry for em....gives you the strength to keep going forward and to heal and grow.

Wobble I surround myself with crazy folks....some how it doesnt make me feel sane!!! LOL ask Twinkle she know's I'm going CRAZY latley!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit