The GOVERNING BODY doesn't make the polices.......

by Terry 24 Replies latest jw friends

• DanaBug
    DanaBug

I disagree, Outlaw. It doesn't take responsibility for their actions away. But if Terry's right, when I see things like AJWRB or jwstruggle or the conscious class, it makes me think that if these movements get big enough, the GB is going to have to respond and make some changes. It gives me hope for my family that's still in.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    But if Terry's right, when I see things like AJWRB or jwstruggle or the conscious class, it makes me think that if these movements get big enough,
    the GB is going to have to respond and make some changes. It gives me hope for my family that's still in......danaBug

The WBT$ already has a Plan in Place for Dissidents..

It`s called Disfellowshipping..

The WBT$ has lost alot of people before..It did`nt matter..

Cross the WBT$ GB and your Gone

By Terrys reasoning it`s not the GB`s Fault.. The WBT$ Business has them all held hostage..

Everyone is helpless..

The best anyone can do is wait on Jehovah..

The WBT$ GB..

Waiting on Jehovah..

http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1525/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1525R-68879.jpg

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

I totally see what you are saying Terry and I believe it to be the case in many circumstances especially when the medium you speak of cannot be logically explained like religion and economics.

LD

• JeffT
    JeffT

They might not want out of the box, but it's going to destroy them if they don't figure it out. They can't keep making new rules about EVERYTHING. Eventually it becomes impossible to follow all of them, that is the problem they are having with blood and related issues, as one example. And none of this relieves them of responsibilty, it just makes it harder to fix.

• Terry
    Terry

I didn't mention "reponsibility", did I?

I think some people are reading my Topic and interpreting the "meaning" quite abstractly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit