Audio: Testimonies of Former JWs

by leavingwt 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I would like your help in locating the audio files for the testimonies of the following people. I once listened to them, and I would like to share them with someone. I have lost my files/links. Thank you.

Floyd Irwin

John May

Joan Cetnar

David Reed

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Isn't John May the name of the leader of the Fifth Column in the new 'V' T.V. Show?

Sorry, just thought that was a cool coincidence.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I've found David Reed's testimony. It is here: mms://wma.discipleshiplibrary.com/t0008.wma (Windows Media Audio)

• leavingwt
  • leavingwt
  • mouthy
    mouthy

Audio Files: http://www.jwinfoline.com/
    Hope it works

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

mouthy: Thank you. Your link has a wealth of audio recordings. I've found that these recordings can be of value to people who are questioning the WT and its claim of being the 'only true religion'.

• mouthy
    mouthy

leavingwt!!!! thanks love Glad I can be of SOME use.
    I went to do my washing & I have a steep hill to climb to get to the car ..I fell!!!
    The snow is very slippery!!! I waved to a car for help.It passed .I yelled Help!No one
    Then I laid there thinking "Well you want to kick the bucket" so now your gonna freeze
    to death( Not in Hell were it is hot> they say)
    Boy was I scared!!! Then I said .O.k Lord I'm in trouble I need your help.THEN!!!
    my brain said ( look dummy put your cane around the little pole you can see & pull)
    SeeI believe that is the Holy Spirit> I know many don't But I did that,,, threw the bags
    I was carrying a head! threw my purse!! & dragged myself up!!!Of course praying all the time
    I managed to drag myself to the pole & I was able to get up,Covered in snow,crying,hurting
    But I am STILL Here . So when I came back home & found you saying I was a help I want
    to say thank you,thank you thank you !!! 3 times again as the WT ordered us to do

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well I guess nobody cares.... I did think out of the over 300 that read this 1 would say
    sorry you fell

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit