Manifestation in Rome against the ostracism

by abuonconsiglio 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Sonnyp
    Sonnyp

Unfortunately, that of the ostracism is a discourse that not only concerns the religions, but also the groups from which the complaints and the criticisms depart toward the tdgs that complete her.

I now say... if you try aversion for a practice completed by yours ex religion, because you same you effect the same methods to those people that disentono from your way of operating? Be well-known that the tdgs remove the regard and above all the word to the ex components of their faith, but is true altrattanto that also the forum infotdgeova ago the same thing removing the possibility to reply and to speak, also only for private messaggistica, trying to defend himself/herself/themselves from the unfair accusations that a staff of arrogant persons and entrusted arrogant they effect I pour those people whom dissent!

In short... the old writing of Romans 2:21-22 don't do her/it yours proper?

"

you, therefore, that teach to somebody else, don't you teach to yourself? You, that you preach of "not to steal", do you steal? 22 you, that say of "not to commit adultery", do you commit adultery? Do you, that express abomination toward the idols, steal the temples?

From that pulpit comes the sermon!!!!

Well done the whole job behind the demonstration to Rome but altrattanto done dev'essere, or should you/he/she be done verse those people who dissent from a forum, done nickname Bunker, really because of the methods that use and that go criticizing toward their antagonists followers of Jehovah, doesn't it seem you?

I write you this for duty of chronicle. Play the trumpets in front of theirs operated but then behind the scenes they are worse of those people that criticize! Exactly as the scribes and farisei.... they say, they criticize, they ostracize and then they complain him when they are criticized.... do you remember true the Christ as he/she reported them? Well, I am not certain the Christ, but I can assure you that in mine small, I have done and I am doing a lot for making to be ashamed them to make the hypocrites. This is how much I owed you. Shalom.

(This is my forum, in case someone knew how to read Italian as our friend of Salerno

oldlightnewshite

to which turn the appeal not to make himself/herself/themselves enchant from the lies achilliane, but to feel less also the other bell before drawing some wrong and false conclusions, equal peers to those priestly of the self-righteous epoch. www.freeforumzone.com?50304)

• abuonconsiglio
    abuonconsiglio

Mr Sonnyp, I disagree with you, and I'm embittered for your point of view.
    Every forum has its rules, and also in this occasion your message shows that your objective is only to do annoying issues to Infotdgeova.

• Sonnyp
    Sonnyp

Hi Abuonconsiglio. I am sorry that you are not is not liked my post, but daltronde could not otherwise be. If I make part of a group as infotdgeova in this case, it is obvious and it goes from if that whoever the critics, are not seen of good eye and this he/she remembers me something that if you were an ex tdg, you would know him/it to recognize very well. I invite any ex to answer to this question and also you Abuonconsiglio if you have been tdg:

Would you distantly have been able to think only also never that the WTS had deceived you? Have you ever fed a doubtful solo in his/her comparisons? Have you ever made searches to see if the organization were free from sincere criticisms and scandals in the world?

Well, the same bunker of infotdgeova has the same imprint! From the of out, all appears beautiful, honest, rigorously coherent against the critical geovistes, but.... it is behind the scenes, Exactly as for the WTS that injustices are perpetrated, the unfair disassociazionis, the soprusis, deceive him, and the mouths are Exactly covered as in the geovismo. Reflect I befriend us my... you don't perhaps know as things and judge for the appearances, but remembered that the dissidents always have a background motive to criticize! I am honest and sincere and as I have criticized the WTS, so now critical who is making worse hypocritically of the WTS, despite the image is white and pure but... do you remember thing it said Christ on the bleached sepulchres it is not true?

I hope to have clarified you a pò the iddes to my respect, he/she knows.... who knows me knows that I am not so bad then! Shalom Abuonconsiglio.

• Emilio Morelli
    Emilio Morelli

Those who promote religius Freedom must be truly democratic and liberal. Instead, this does not happen in the group of ex witnessess of Italy who promoted rhe manifestation in Rome.

They use their forum as a circle for a few, and they hunt those who do not respect their rules and use this as a Virtual Ostracism.

I received many invitations to go away from the forum. Many people, including administrators, said "I'm happy for you go away to the forum infotdgeova.it" This is worse than even the jehovah's Witnesses of Watchtower who criticize me for the my book in Italian language: "

The illusion of Jehovah's from the Witness Stone to Jehovah's Wintesses
    "
  • Emilio Morelli
  • Sonnyp
    Sonnyp

Hi. I have revised my thoughts and I would like, if possible, to remove the posts that I have written on the forum relative Infotdgeova to Achille Lorenzi and his/her staff.

From the first one to the last one. I thank you for the collaboration and hospitality. Sonny.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

that aint happening.... besides its hard to understand anyway :-) just type a new post.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Ok--I cant follow this thread. ---can someone explain it in simple plain italian or english? -----Must be using Google translate eh???

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Manifestation may equal demonstration or protest. People interested in the Witnesses should know from the start what the consequences of not being in good grace with the Society are. Still, people tend to think the Amish are cool.

• Sonnyp
    Sonnyp

I ask, simply the cancellation of my posts having changed mind towards the forum that went criticizing. I have only google that helps me, if someone is better than me, please you help me. I don't know how other to do.... I don't succeed in finding whether to put on in contact with the administrators of this space, thanks. Sonny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit