Speaking of Freeminds - they could use a little help

by Lady Lee 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Like most webpages that provide support to us Freeminds, a leader in providing information to ex-Witnesses for years now, could use a little support.

I'm not asking for money (although I'm sure that Randy, like Simon, could always use some money to keep the site up).

Write a Review Go to the http://www.freeminds.org/ website and scroll down. On the bottom of the right hand column there is a green box that says Review of Free Minds. This group Great NonProfits helps groups get government funding so they can continue the work they are doing.

If you have recieved help from Free Minds Inc. please write a review for the website. Hopefully it can help www.freeminds.org stay active on the internet in the years to come

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Done it

btt

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Thanks for the reminder. I sent them a few bucks.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Thanks my friends! I realize that I will not survive selling anything, or doing interventions or speaking, or even telling good jokes.

My donors keep me alive, but they are up in generation. (Like me)

But I do get offers for grants from time to time. They usally are trolls, but some are real. Every kind and informational thought helps. :-))

Thanks Lee! http://greatnonprofits.org/reviews/write/free-minds-inc

Randy

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Excellent website. Will go and do that.

Loz x

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

well leaving I wasn't pushing for people to send money but I am sure it will be put to good use.

Now grant money can be serious $$$$ and it won't cost you anything to let the site know what you think of Free Minds, how it has helped you or someone you know.

From the looks of it you can say a lot about how it has helped you so get talking er. . . typing

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Added my voice as well.

Thanks Randy

btt

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

Done!

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Thanks a lot, keep 'em coming! :-))

Randy

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

I also want to set this up on the AJWRB.ORG site.

One thing at a time.

Migraines suck.

Randy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit